Kanly: Revisted

Lord J

I think Earthnuker mistook your entry, ""Co' Do Hua Noc! De Nyar!" Exatreides spints the vong death cry translating to "You will face your death infadel!"", for an attack. He then counter-attacked, and for the sake of sanity, I let it stand.

However, this game is based on "first post, first serve", and he did post the Overwhelming Attack first last round.

Attacking party: Earthnuker: 10

Defending party: Exatreides: 15

You may post an Overwhelming Attack now, Ex, or wait for Earthnuker to post first. For Gob's sake, let's get this stuff in order ;)

Continue!

I won't be able to post again till tuesday, sadly. YOu have to decide what happens to this match.

Dissapointed by the damage inflicted by his experimental weapon, Earthnuker becomes even more furious and presses the attack, firing his proton launcher in rapid succesion.

ARG! I summon a worm! A WORM! Those evil dice must be thourghly salted and burned! Although I must admit, I do find it odd how the damn hobbit can attack the Dust Scout when he was underground...

Sensing the worm moving rapidly towards him, the Dust Scout digs still deeper. Following the trail of the worm, he head deeper and deeper, followed by the worm itself. Soon the trail turns off to one side, but the Dust Scout digs down still, not long to go... He finds what he has searched for.

Water gushes from the underground reseviour (sp?). It engulfs the worm, which bellows in agony, and reverses direction at once. Powering towards the surface, while the Dust Scout lies DEEP underground, the worm rears up from the arena floor again, writhing in it's death throes. And then slowly, ominously, it leans to one side. And comes crashing down on top of Frodo. The Dust Scout's final controlled attack move.

The sand, still loose from the Dust Scout's churning, allowed frodo the ability to sink down through the sand before the worm fell on him. as soon as it fell, frodo began to dig his way down to the bottom of the arena floor. still waiting for the second part of his plan to commense, frodo sits in the sand, about 5 feet from the resevoir and the dust scout. he waits about 2 minutes longer and he hears through the sand a loud moan. he quickly digs to the dust scout and removes the ring. he quicly digs away, fearing for his life. about 10 seconds later a huge tentacle comes through the sand and attaches it self to one of the dustscout's legs. the second part of frodo's plan worked! the one ring summoned evil towards him, which in this case, the giant squid of moria. it quickly pulls the dust scout into the water source, crushing it and shorting it's circuits in an counter attack.

Auuuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Ok, perhaps I'm not being clear enough.

The first poster, after either my announcement of battle, or ruling in the last round of combat, no matter who he is, nor which round, must post either an Attack or Overwhelming Attack. Not a Defense or Counter Attack.

The second poster, after the "Attacking" post, must Defend or Counter Attack. Not Attack or Overwhelming Attack.

I think there has been some confusion involving Ex and Earthnuker's match. At the beginning of the match, Ex wrote an introductory post, and waited for Earthnuker to make the first move. However, I think Earthnuker misunderstood Ex's introductory post as an Attack, and Counter Attacked.

Ex, then, appearantly misunderstanding the game, Attacked Earthnuker.

I scored Ex as an Attack in his initial post, as misunderstood by Earthnuker, scored Earthnuker on his Counter-Attack, and ignored Ex's "second" Attack.

I made the rules, as they are, in an attempt to reward the first poster following my post with a potentially higher roll in either Attack or Overwhelming Attack.

Ok, hopefully you guys understand, if not, post what you don't understand about the situation.
Since Earthnuker is leaving, I reward the match between Ex and Earthnuker to Ex, as he had the higher score before Earthnuker's announcement. Ex, you may post a fatality round.

Dust Scout and Frodo: Frodo, you need to change your reply to either Defend or Counter Attack.

My bad lord J i get it now

[hide]

The walker refused to move the weak warrior trapped inside. Exatreides walked towards it slowly picking up the ampstaff from beside the walker prys the front hatch open already weaked by the acid atack. The ampstaff lashed ruthlessly in biting the warrior and ripping flesh off bone. Then it it stopped the teeth off the ampstaff jutting out and the head sliding back creating a sickel like weapon with a rapid slash the head fell to the floor.

Picking it up and displaying it to the cheering crowds. "To Pal De Far Mak to!" Exatreides screems in victory. [/hide]

No problem, guys :)

Attacking party: Dust Scout: 12

Defending party: Frodo: 18

Frodo has won! Nasty little evil hobbit...You may post your fatality round :)
Alright then, Announcement: Upcoming battles:

Exatreides v. Sir Sard

Dust Scout v. Babylon

ExSPlug v. D'newt

Frodo v. Earthnuker (Upon his return Tues.)

Hopefully this arrangement won't get too confusing, four battles going at the same time...Oh well, I'll try and keep scoring mistakes to a minimum ;)

Is there anyone I've left out? If so, just post under this, and I'll see about edging you in.

Frodo may make the first move, even though Earthnuker is not available at this time. Hopefully he'll come back ready and raring next week.

Engage!

Having observed passed fights from Dust Scout, babylon knows Dust Scout mainly depends on speed. Knowing he can never reach those speeds by just walking, babylon starts meditating in the middle of the Arena. Dust Scout not knowing what to do with such a target start running towards babylon to crush him. But the moment he reaches babylon, babylon isn't there anymore. Confused Dust Scout looks around and sees babylon at the other end of the Arena. He turns around and runs towards babylon again. Just before crushing him, babylon disappears again. Dust Scout turns around quickly and sees... nothing. On top of Dust Scout, babylon takes a green glowing stick and presses a button. The stick changes in length and is now a 6 feet long spear. babylon jammes it into Dust Scout as his first ATTACK. Then babylon jumps of Dust Scout and starts to meditate again.

Hoping to daze his enemy with superior speed, the Honourable D'Newt, Earl of Ix, enters the stage amid a blaze of Las-Gun fire from his specially contructed Ixian Battle Suit. He soon finds Explug and fires a salvo of Rockets at him in his first Attack.

Dust Scout wriggles to free the odd green stick from his light armour. It has done minor damage, but nothing that a quick self-repair won't fix.

Using inherant Ordos technology (alright, it was stolen from a Laser tank just after being defeated by sneaky little hobbit Frodo), the Dust Scout powers up his holtzmann sheilding in defence.

Still sitting down meditating, babylon focusses all his energy to Dust Scout. Dust Scout starts to move oncontrollably, walking into walls and spinning in circles. Made completly mad by babylons OVERWHELMING mind ATTACK. An attack that can easily penetrate Dust Scouts Holtzman shielding.

Sir Sard (who have changed to another armour suite, and have given up his sword for a chainsword and a bolt pistol) reenter the arena, and yells his dedication to the Holy Emperor to the audience.[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

If Dust Scout had lips he would smile to himself. Being a machine, he doesn't have a biological mind, and thus is completely immune to any form of mind attack. He keeps pretending to walk into walls, all the time being protected by the holtzmann sheilding, and occasionally squeaking as if in mechanised pain.

He continues his crazy dance around the arena wall, round and round getting closer and closer to Babylon, before dropping the shields and firing round upon round of ammunition into him. As the meditating warrior collapses due to Dust Scout's counter-attack, the Holzmann sheilds power up again.