how much time i didnt play this game...

hi guys, remmember me? ;) oh boy how much i miss this game.. but im afraid i will not be able to play it ever again :'( in the end of the school year i may have internet but my new computer have windows xp in it, and emperor dont support that windows :'( anyway i just wanted to say that i may be back in a few days now.. and by the way, i dont remmember any of what i knew then (modding, strategies..) but at least i still cant spell inglish right! ;D hope u guys remmember me.. your friend the Eagle

yes its that problem.. the intro shows up and then nothing happens when it is gone..

Ack, my friend only got rid of that problem by reformatting. For the mean time try installing the gamefix which I'm sure you can find by searching around tech support.

It would be nice to see some1 else from Israel in emp. since most of the Israelis left emp it seems that I and alpha are the only1 who left, tho' alpha will be out till he will find his installation CD.

whos alpha? and yes im happy to be another israeli in here.. i miss all the action in emperor.. btw guys i have GeForce 4 AGPX8 now and generals works smooth.. when i will have internet i will start modding generals 2 :) oh and ken, i will start a new topic in the tech support section.