New clan that needs players

xvayne

Sounds like you are looking for the same type of players we've been looking for in M3T4L.  Unfortunately, M3T4L is very inactive right now.  We're thinking about changing our awesome clan site to a WCIII site in July, though.  Good luck finding some good people who will stick around.  Our problem was always that we'd train people and then they would quit on us or turn against us.  Of course, good luck even being in the top few with cheating clans like HOBBTZ still around.  That's probably why we've become inactive in M3T4L---you finally reach a point where you say, "What's the point?" since the Emperor clan arena is a big farce.

we're not looking for ppl better or of equal skill necessarily, we will take almost anyone into endo2, you just otta be past the newbie stage. We're not gonna treat ya like babies we just wanna make you as good as possible then comes ENDO  :D... we're currently in first so come on if you have decent skill and want to become part of endo this is your chance!

I didnt cheated!

Enough! Every game that dc'ed its must be the players?? In that day,  All my games lagged, And it wasnt only me, I think it was WW.

Ask Elite, He knows im not a cheater.

I want to give Zaeblovse a rematch.

xen0fex vs. panzer31v

Game Duration: 7 minutes

xen0fex's point change: +25

panzer31v's point change: -25

panzer31v Result: Lost

Record: 14/5/0

Side: Ordos

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 36/132/0

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 3/13/0

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 18/74/0

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 4/6/0

Saw Completion: Yes

IP: 34.161.6X.XXX

xen0fex Result: Won

Record: 25/5/0

Side: Ordos

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 35/95/61

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 0/14/11

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 29/38/23

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 0/7/3

Saw Completion: Yes

IP: 66.185.0X.XXX

it is funny how these "ww problems" only happen when u r losing.  u cant fool me by blaming ww.

Please, some1 let me know

Is zaeblovse =ordosman=arl79=rocozo0m who multinick cheats in qm, by playing fixed games with himself ?

What nicks is he using this month, so i can avoid him in qm ?

Well max and xeno just give us a page, and we talk about joining. Max when you going to start playing again, we know you are a good player, and respectable so you are a good fit for us. Xeno i would have to talk to zae first, dont know what the deal is there.

1) xen if u were about to lose then you should give him the win, not a rematch. Usually ppl who d/c cheated offer a rematch but not the points like they should... so are you a d/c cheat or was it an accident...?? if it was an accident give him the win if you d/c cheated then dont bother noone wants to play a cheat.

2) zaeblovse is not ordosman, yes he cheated one month in qm. if you really want to know he is panzer31v this month go ahead and avoid him if u want ::) he'd prolly beat you anyways :-[

3) yeah Max go ahead and page one of us we would be more than willing to let you in.