post count

Emperor Harkonnen

ok my bad, i was thinking about guys that are just barely out of the top 10. however, there is one that doesn't belong in the top 10:

emprworm --- the biggest spammer in the history of fed2k

his post count should be reduced by 5000 to make that top 10 an accurate reflection of the true top 10 posters ::)

I liked the post counts! It was... something to achieve.

Yes I agree completly! My point exactally.

EDIT: BTW now that you can see your position and post count in your profile whats the harm in putting it under peoples names. I thought it was cool.

Then what is there to achieve ? An even higher postcount, and when you have that, there is another higher postcount ?

That's not achievement, as there is no real goal you can achieve. You can't achieve postcount or a postcount. The second you can although aftherthat there would be no need in posting anymore.

If it would be just to get the highest postcount it's useless, as ther is no such things as the highers postcount, there is always a higher one. highest postcount = highestpostcount + 1. You'd be posting against yourself when you're there.

Ever played with a dog and let it chace it's own tale ? Looked at it and told yourself look at that stupid animal, if only it had a brain and could think. . . ?

lOoOOoL, i love my post count it rocks!!

Ever played with a dog and let it chace it's own tale ? Looked at it and told yourself look at that stupid animal, if only it had a brain and could think. . . ?

so what you are trying to say to us is that no matter how hard we try to acheive post count we wont? and that we should have brains and think? ;D i got it!!

It was initially removed a few weeks after someone arrived, during which time their post count topped 1000. It was later only partly reinstated, in profiles. Now it has been finally dismissed.

you mean someone who had only been on the forums for a few weeks reached over 1000 posts? who was that?!? that's insane!