Favorite houses

GURNEY

aa lol the harv trick so old and so worthless just a waste of money im sry i think its dumb

o and to the person who said 5k is for n00bs your wrong ~~!! dead wrong 5k is challegning it gives u and your oppents equal chance to do what u wanan do

and no good hark players or ordos ! hey i rock at both and im on sum times occasionally a bit rusty but il comes back in a few games

5k also is meant for Guild lol Guild own u all muahahahhahahaahhhahahhahahahah

Hobbtz might be dead but it lives on in all of us as the ownage

5k or 10 it doesnt make a difference just prevents the attack from coming earlier, and obviouslt you havent used the atr rush b4 or else youd be aware of its potential, ask vilgent he beat you right? and ive seen him do the atr rush a few times

no, vilgent never ever beat me in any game, ever.

btw i know everything about ATR, and how the dumb ATR tier 1 rush works. yes that rush may beat most people on WOL these days, but you're just gonna end up wasting a lot more units than necessary by the end of the game: and the reason you Won is because the Hark or Ordos you are playing against just flat-out sucks - not because ATR tier 1 rush is a good strat.

a good Hark or Ordos will never lose to Bikes/Light Inf. the simple mathematics of the situation makes it impossible. i believe your misconception lies in the fact that you don't have any experience vs. real players who know that they're doing.

5k or 10 it doesnt make a difference just prevents the attack from coming earlier, and obviouslt you havent used the atr rush b4 or else youd be aware of its potential, ask vilgent he beat you right? and ive seen him do the atr rush a few times

You have yet to explain how it could work, and I've played with Vilgent loads of times and his rush does not just consist of inf and bikes...

why wouldnt the atr rush win? the trikes main defense is speed so it could suprise the rusher, the shoot faster and build faster and if you do it right, you attack while hes attacking so his force wont be ready thus you have a great advantage over him YOU dont know anything about atr obviously i suggest you re-do the campaign or just settle for sim city

BTW i forgot to mention i beat bilbo30 today using the same tactic and he was harkonen

btw i know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about ATR ( AND IM GOING TO PROOVE THAT BY SAYING THE FOLLOWING THINGS), and how the dumb ATR tier 1 rush works. yes that rush may beat most people on WOL these days, but you're just gonna end up wasting a lot more units than necessary by the end of the game: and the reason you Won is because the Hark or Ordos you are playing against just flat-out sucks - not because ATR tier 1 rush is a good strat.

Gob, can you please *BAN* Harkdawg for altering quoted text? in all my years here, he's the first I guy I've ever seen who's stooped low enough to do that, and that should be instantly-bannable.

Duncan_Ghola, were you ever on the ATR WOL Ladder? No. So don't make me laugh with your unqualified delusions of grandeur. You may beat all the sucky players in the world with the dumb tier 1 ATR rush, that still doesn't change the fact that a good player would own you if you tried that weak strat on him.

why wouldnt the atr rush win? the trikes main defense is speed so it could suprise the rusher, the shoot faster and build faster and if you do it right, you attack while hes attacking so his force wont be ready thus you have a great advantage over him YOU dont know anything about atr obviously i suggest you re-do the campaign or just settle for sim city

BTW i forgot to mention i beat bilbo30 today using the same tactic and he was harkonen

Speed - The trike slows down when it is hit and it is not as fast as the dustscout.

Armour - The trike has 10X worse armour (not health) than either the buzzsaw or the dustscout.

Buildtime - The trike builds at the same speed as the dustscout

Weapons - Has the same weapon but the buzzsaw has 2 and the buzzsaw can crush inf and the dustscout regenerates.

...I think I rest my case...

a good Hark or Ordos will never lose to Bikes/Light Inf. the simple mathematics of the situation makes it impossible. i believe your misconception lies in the fact that you don't have any experience vs. real players who know that they're doing.

Neither would a good atr.

welcome Warskum, one of the best players in emp. and finally got round to registering on the forum ::);D

I agree, a 'good' hark or ordos player would never loose to an atreides rush. In fact, any elite player is unlikely to loose to a rush.

Thx Ice_cube, its just that i rather fight then chat. :)

Emp is such a good game cuz its very good balanced, so atr can rush or survive a rush just like hark or ordos.

Buz are stronger then bikes but a mongoose owns buw/dustie and laser/asaualt, so if u mix some mongoose with bikes and inf u will be able to stop a rush or rush.

lol ok let me stop this gay argument ~ ! ATR rush will not work on a player who knows what the heck hes doing !!!! look guyz the old Hark rush and ordos rush was a very hard rush to beat a long time ago i mean even my self lost to that to rfalcon he was a good player and he did his rushes good Hail Rfal

anyways like all rushes there is always a BO to stop it and theres always gonna be one person that will find a new BO and it will work for a few weeks or months than sum one else will find a new BO and on on LOng tive EmPeRoR ! its just strategy o and about the mongoose owning a buz yes but tell em whats more usefull witch cost more ? now say 2 buzzes agianst 1 mon whoes gonan win ? if memory serves me right doesnt a mongoose double cost of buzz o i could be wrong its beena while and buzzsawas have power to run oiver enemys and they are faster and they destroy spice im just sry i would rather have a buz over a mongoose anyday or make that 2 buzsaws

But in the end The GUILD OWN u all muahahahah

o and the person who says he beat BILBO well ya know everyone has there good days and bad even i did and so does everyone but when he beats u do u see him come here and post NO so hey if u beat him 50 times in a row come here and post than ill offer ua cookie when that day comes shoot ill even give everyone here a cookie ::) that kinda sounds good right now lol

Fools! all of you you know all you play is sorry ordos, because thats the new rave the stupid rush dont talk crap about atr because although the rush may be weaker its not easily defeated and all the rush does is buy time and soon minos drones sard elites will be pouring out of my base and what will you do then sorry harkonen Muahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! you fat baron cant save you there, oh BTW read dune itl change you mind about the fat baron and whatd he do to a stupid person like yourself shame and you all!!! i know some parts dont make it sense because im in a hurry but id like to add that i played bmw he was hark and i was atr and that was the best atr and hark match ive ever had it never ended and was considered a draw.