*Tournament*

there ain't no Voting about Vilgent.

Vilgent ducked me during the agreed-upon time frame which was clearly specified in the Rules of this Tournament. i was eager to thrash him, DukeLeto knows that, Vilgent knows that, i know that. yet Vilgent *CHOSE* to duck me, using the stall-tactic "exscuse": "my comp is busted" even tho during all the time of his "comp being busted" he still was on fed2k for several hours per day. ::)

Vilgent failed to meet his obligations as a participant in this Tournament, therefore he was disqualified. End of Story.

I believe the tournament is being run by DukeLeto and therefore he will make the decision. Although DukeLeto has previously stated that Vilgent would be out, DukeLeto has yet to respond to Vilgent's post.

Nav, trust me, I wouldn't duck you. I'm using a *** damn laptop with a 2 gig hard drive that doesn't even have a CD-Rom drive, so shut the F**K up and get that f**king egotistic nonsense out of your head you f**king newb, I'll thrash your arse full skill, you won't know what f**king hit you. Sorry, but I'm f**king sick of it..

a lil bit of cussing is tolerated... but I feel you pain ;)

Nav, trust me, I wouldn't duck you. I'm using a *** damn laptop with a 2 gig hard drive that doesn't even have a CD-Rom drive, so shut the F**K up and get that f**king egotistic nonsense out of your head you f**king newb, I'll thrash your arse full skill, you won't know what f**king hit you. Sorry, but I'm f**king sick of it..

sure Vilgent, that's why TODAY you said "My PC is ready I just got the call today", which is the EXACT same thing you said 3 WEEKS AGO when you were required to play me. LOL

you were disqualified for ducking me and trying to play "head games" 'cause you couldn't win any Emp games, as you rightfully need to be according to all that is Holy as well as the Tournament Rules

to Vilgent all that is left to say is: gg, no re, you got owned.

Vil, good to see you. You may stay in, then.

***Notice***

All remaining pairs have 72 hours to play your matches. At noon Sunday, EDT, anybody yet to play their match will be dropped from the tournament. If you cannot contact your opponent, or if he or she refuses to play/stalls excessively, contact me and you will be advanced automatically.

Skum0m3n - I love this fucker (Not really of course) he's a good player and always amazes me.

Warskum - A good rival Atreides player.

Darkrul3r - He had the determination I have never seen before, he was a newb yet listened to me, applied what I said and threw in some of his own ideas to make himself what he is today.

because DukeLeto is a liar who has said to me before *AND* in this thread that Vilgent was disqualified for ducking me and not playing me within the necessary time frame, and then renigs on his own words and violates his own Rules to accomodate someone attempting to cheat in this Tournament (namely Vilgent, who illegally ducked me until such time as he thought he was ready to play me --- which is 3 weeks past when he was required to play me) like a hypocrite --- i have Won this Tournament by default.

i'm not gonna say gg to any of you because you are all newbies, most especially Vilgent and the guys Vilgent is spamming up this thread with irrelevant-worship posts about. LOL

this sure was an easy Tournament for me to Win. i am glad to have Won this Tournament, just a shame that there is no real competition left in Emperor any more.

A lot of ppl have yet to play their games Nav. Duke has extended the dead line.

Get over it, if you don't wanna play Vil then I'm sure Duke has no problem letting Vil pass or finding him a suitable replacement.

Unless that is aren't afraid of playing him. ???

The necessary time frame is 72 hours from DukeLeto's last post. Plus Vilgent was never disqualified. With no response from Vilgent in this thread he was going to let you move on. Now that Duke knows what was going on with Vilgent's comp he realized that was a mistake and has allowed Vilgent to continue. The last time I checked this tournament wasn't finished either so don't go calling yourself the winner yet.

Get your gameface on PAL, because you still have to go through Vilgent first.

In all fairness, I told him (and Vilgent, I believe) on MSN that if Vil couldn't play by Saturday (last Saturday), I wld advance Nav automatically.

HOWEVER, as so many people have yet to play, I've extended the deadline avccordingly. It wouldn't be fair to Vil to advance Nav before said deadline.

Nor would it be fair to impose the Saturday deadline on all those that had not played as of yet. So an extension makes total sense.

Next time Nav you can host your own Tourney and make your own rules this one is up to Duke ;)

because DukeLeto is a liar who has said to me before *AND* in this thread that Vilgent was disqualified for ducking me and not playing me within the necessary time frame, and then renigs on his own words and violates his own Rules to accomodate someone attempting to cheat in this Tournament (namely Vilgent, who illegally ducked me until such time as he thought he was ready to play me --- which is 3 weeks past when he was required to play me) like a hypocrite --- i have Won this Tournament by default.

i'm not gonna say gg to any of you because you are all newbies, most especially Vilgent and the guys Vilgent is spamming up this thread with irrelevant-worship posts about. LOL

this sure was an easy Tournament for me to Win. i am glad to have Won this Tournament, just a shame that there is no real competition left in Emperor any more.

LMAO! STFU NAV! You need to sort your head out. I can hear you crying from here about your impending loss to vil. You just can;t get over the fact that you make out to be in the top 2% when really you are just a middle player and you have NO mad skillz and only young children should ph33r you. As for you "winning" this tournament, again, STFU. Skum0m3n would kick your ass and you know it. If anyone is going to duck anyone it will be you and you are going to use a lame excuse like "I am too good and I don't need to prove myself". Ok rant over, I don't want this to turn into a flame thread so this will be my only flaming post.

(everyone else got one ;D)