Alternate Dune

Dunenewt

I'm leaving the thread sorry to say. Apparently everyone but Inco forgot I even existed (So thanks for noticing Inco :)) so I'm out. Someone else can play As Ecaz though I doubt with atomics flying left and right that there'll be much left in a page...

Damn, there goes our plot to destroy you...

Still, here goes...

Completely out of the blue, House Moritani attacked. All the troops that had escaped from X before the attack swooped low and invaded the Guild planet Junction. Without it's leader, the Guild had no effective defence, and the Moritani forces quickly gained a small foothold which they grimly held on to.

(What troops do the Guild have, if any?)

The Moritani forces had reached Junction by getting off at the wrong stop, and now the planet was in panic, the Senior Navigators nearly held captive...

The Moritani forces had reached Junction by getting off at the wrong stop, and now the planet was in panic, the Senior Navigators nearly held captive...

I did say how they got there. And Moritani only has 1 planet that I know of. I want some more. Besides. Harkonnen seems to have Arrakis well in hand...

The Count was standing in the comms room, recieving new messages. It was strange that none could be heard from The First Nebular. The Guild was sending it's highliners to Ix quite rarely, so it'd take some time for withdrawal orders to reach "Brilliance", Ilban thouhgt. The comms director announced that all holo messages were uploaded and ready to be shown. Ilban ordered him out of the room and started viewing the messages. The Count became pale, as the Senior Landraad Chancler appeared on the holo-image:

- House Richese had violated the Great Convention by using atomics, but your cause was just. The Court has decided that your action of destroying "X", the secret A.I manufacturing plant of House Vernius, was a "correct" action, though his Majesty states your invasion of House Vernius's fief as another violation. The case of House Richese shall be decided tommorow by free voting.

With these words, the holo image shifted to Viscount Moritani:

[hide]- Planet X was not completely destroyed. Moritani troops lived in the old palaces and laboratories deep underground, while the surface of the planet was slowly eaten away. The AI controls had been located... and not destroyed. The Ixians had used them... so too would Moritani. It was justice. Richesian and Harkonnen troops had had time to escape. Not true of Moritani. And now the planet was theirs, even if it was a hollow shell. And of course with the technical equipment available... Richese? Are you interested?[/hide]

There was just too much new information for the Count, to think sainly. He took a chair and sat down. "Vermillion hells", he thought,"That fool nuked the the damn planet, I did a huge mistake by assigning that noob as a general!", Ilban hit the holoprojector controls with his fist, and heard the guards closing in to the door. After a moment, Ryoka entered the room, worying about the Count, but all she heard was:

- Get out!, all of you, get out!

When the comms room appeared empty again, Ilban tried to relax. When he achieved total calm, his brains started to work sainly again. The first thought that struck him was "The delegation must be sent imediatly!". He activated the local holotransmitter and contacted the ambassador. The diplomatic delegation was on the highliner in 10 min., after the ambassador heard Ilban's "friendly" tone.

"Destruction of Vernius's secret world, wasn't bad afterall, if the voting will be in favor of House Richese, the outcome might still be acceptable", again thought Ilban,"The voting shall decide everything". Suddenly, another thought struck him "But what will happen if we loose the vote? - NOTHING". After this logical outcome, The Count became totally calm. Suddenly, a distress call appeared on the holoprojector:

- The Guild needs help! Our homeworld - Junction, has been accupied by the forces of House Moritani. This is a major violation. The Guild has kept it's neutrality. We seek your help, Great Houses of the Landsraad!

As strange as it looked like, a deviuos smile appeared on Ilban's face. "A new plot is born", he thought...

(OOC: To be continued very soon, I'm just a bit sleepy now ;))

"Brilliance" and "Korona's Pride" were floating above the orbit of the dead Ixian planet. General Orton had locked himself up in his room. He was crying - not just because he killed a planet - because only 4323 men survived the A.I onslaught...

Waiting for someone to stop me taking Junction... If nobody tries then I win as the Guild has little in the way of an army.

Message to allies:

[hide] With the Heighliners under our command, as they will be if we hold the Guild leaders, we can abandon the Emperor on Kaitan and his Sardaukar on Salusa Secundus. Then we can move through the Imerium, conquering as we go. I will, of course, share this with you, if you help me.

I shall also endeavour to aid Richese in the Landsraad judgement however possible.

Viscount Hundro Moritani. [/hide]

as the harkonnen forces aproached earth, the imperial laser beams was heard firing at the harkonnens. but the harkonnens were perfectly aware of this and had made their no-ships take the lead and they were already behind the counter attacking forces of the empire. In less than a earth day the mother planet of the humans had been taken by the harkonnens.

although the harkonnens had expected less military presence in earths solar system, their casualties was minimal. within few months most of the humans on earth had been enslaved and was set to building up military bases on the surface of earth.

• 2 weeks later...

The Ixian war machines were in production all over the Imerium. Soon the Atreides and Ixians would rule the known universe and all who dared to oppose them would be crushed. However those who joined them would live under the most prosperus times the Human race has ever seen.

two suggestions.

1: restart the Fan Fic with NO God modding.

2: havent you people heard of the Great Convention?! Not even the Emperor of the Known Universe can circumvent that!

Good lord! you people are taking apart the dune universe bit by bit!!!!

stop!!

• 2 weeks later...