Alternate Dune

Dunenewt

Oh all right! If nobody else will...

Message to House Harkonnen;

[hide] We have battles to plan, moves to make. Atreides to kill. What move? What attack? We are ready and willing, Baron." [/hide]

House Moritani sends a formal declaration of negotiation to House Ecaz through the Landsraad.

Now POST.

as Shaddam sat on his throne he placed his chin on his hands and thought to himself...

'ive promised my support to house harkonnen but why? im going to let house atredies know i support them...ill send four legions of sardaukar there at once!'

with that the Emperor of the Known Universe got up and began to give orders.

occ - four legions?? that's very much. thought we agreed not to do any god modding. and corrino are not allies with harkonnen nor with atreides.

message to moritani

[hide]The only place to strike against the atreides is their home world Caladan. They have no other colonies[/hide]

The Baron was satisfied with all his troops on Arrakis, and did no further reinforcing.

To Harkonnen;

[hide] I meant at their allies. Encourage them to strike at a place you can easily defend and has a high prize. Arrakis perhaps? Allow them to drag House Vernius into the chaos and Moritani shall make a move on Ix. With their forces away it will be a pushover. [/hide]

(occ: four legions seems like alot?! the corrinos have over two hundred!!! ive checked.)

as shaddam pondered more he decided to do something he thought hed never do.

it was time to get some allies before he was swamped with enemies.

occ - we need more people to play along...can you guys try to PM someone.

message to moritani:

[hide]I have got a small slave colony on Giedi Secundus, which we have Atreides slave workers, captured during a small conflict a few decades ago. We could encourage the Atreides to strike there?[/hide]

To Harkonnen:

[hide] The idea of slaves belonging as free citizens to another Great House would rankle in the Landsraad, if you inform Atreides they would only blab and force you to hand them over anyway. If you must use them, threaten thet Atreides that if they talk, the slaves die. Slowly, and painfully, in a pain amplifier.

Moritani. [/hide]

• 4 weeks later...

Er... I think we abandonned this thread...

If you want to join a Dune thread though; try "The God Emperor's Dune." I think it's the only one up at the moment. :)

Or if that isn't your thing, Mountain war and Twilight of the Dead are both open and ready for new posters.