Americans re-name French Fries

Freedom fries...

Hahahaha, what kind of freedom is this? Doesn't France have any freedom of choosing their own way?

I think I am going to order a ton of french fries for the American Consulate.

French fries will always stay french fries. Americans renaming it are just jealous because they will never be better then France

[JK] damn foreigners, when will they understand we rule the world :P [/JK] ;D

EDIT- hey thats not cool that guy removed his post so now mine makes no sense.

He said bloody yanks when will they learn they dont rule the world. Oh maybe it was a mod that removed it. I might as well remove mine... then it will look like Earth is answering Timenn ;)

That makes no sense to call the meat of the cow the name of the meat from a pig. Liberty patties sounds more convincing, if your gonna bullshit at least put in 100% effort. I mean you don't see Emprwom laying it on half ass-ed nor Acriku for that matter ;) just picking guys ;D

Frank Goes to Uncle Sams Pancake House

"Excuse me sir, coul have some Freedom toast?"

"Sure, please deposit all metal objects on your person in this tray and step through this metal detector... good, thank you sir, now we'll just check your pockets and clothes for any non-metallic weapons.. all right, now for a quick body cavity search... thanks for your time, only one more thing, do some quick swaps of your body for any kind of biological agent.. a-a-and we're all set. Here's your freedom toast sir. Sorry for the delay. Better safe than sorry."

"Of course, I totally understand, thank you."

Frank picks up a plastic knife.

"Oh my God! He has a knife! Quick, security, get him!"

6 special forces troops converge on Frank and a sniper blows out his brains.

15 mintues later, outside the pancake house:

"This is Karen Hatchetson, reporting live from Uncle Sams Pancake House where earlier today an unidentified muslim terrorist was shot and killed by authoirities. So far information is sketchy, but the government has stated that he was in the employ of Al-Queda, a top leutenant of Bin Laden's in fact. It also seems that he was a personal friend of Saddam Hussians, and that he was carrying a weapon of mass destruction which he was planing to use on the statue of liberty. This unidentified weapon was supposedly supplied by his Iraqi contacts, and paid for by the North Koreans.

In lighter news, our own home-grown, 100% American terrorists, the KKK, brutally tortured and murdered a black child in the middle of a field in Georgia.

Stay tuned for more updates on this would-be liberty island bomber."

Might I point out that it is NOT the US government enforcing this in anyway, and that it is a form of protest from the PEOPLE of the US. I think it's completely appropreate. Would you rather they clog the streets waving anti-French signs and chanting against French politicians?

When you're at it, rename swedish meatballs to either "Sweet Balls", "Sweet Meat Balls/SMB", "S-Balls" or "Meetish Balls". You'll know why when the war starts :P ...

naaa, we have no problem with sweden. opposing bush does not = americans not liking your country. we despise France because of their relentless pursuit to undermine the US. This is not just disagreeing with the US, it is an active attempt to a) undermine the US, and b) glorify France. I think all you have with France is a weak man lusting for power. Chirrac is the perfect example of someone you DO NOT want in power.

Power corrupts.

And so does weakness. Weakness corrupts also. People who are weak can also sit around thinking about the guy with power...lusting after it...envying for it....

Personally, I even like Germany...i wont boycott a frankfurter. But I am not buying anything French, that is for sure.

lol... me and my friend were talking about this this morning...

i wonder... will this spread to other countries such as "Belgium wafles" changing to something like... freedom wafles?

personally i think it's really stupid... i don't know what it has to do with anything... except someone feeling special ;D

sure, its totally fine to do this as a protest, but is it a good one? if another nation did something like this out of protest of america, I would laugh at them and then looked at them as even greater idiots then I took them for.