Guess the Impossible #3

Acriku

*does a paranoid search for slaphapy*

He's out to get me... yes he is... yes, out to get me... Arghhh!! ;D

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA....(gag) cough cough... ahem, ok, i'm ok ;)

ok, is it something that a child older than 10, would be being taught in school?

yea I'm confused about the experience thing. I did not ask that it was like death, but simply something "experienced" and I cited an example of dying. Other examples of something you 'experience' would be emotions, (hatred, love, anger)...speaking, walking, running, living, dying. Maybe Acriku mis-understood my question. Thats fine (all part of the game).

So i'll see what the answer is to the question "is it an emotion?" that sonic-worm asked. :)

is it love? NO

is it.....A hate......? NO

Is it an Emotion?.. NO

ok, is it something that a child older than 10, would be being taught in school? YES

Is it something that you won't know even when you learn it? Eh? I guess NO

Emprworm, I didn't misunderstand, it is not something you experience in the sense of death (and all of those other examples you just posted), since that was your example. There are different kinds of experiences, like I can 'experience' an apple falling from the tree, but that would be different than the experience in the sense of death and emotion. You were picky, now so am I :)

hmmm...i wonder if Acriku threw us off in the very beginning about "something we learn".

Ok here is my question:

Is it something that can be measured through physical tools common to science so that the measurements(not necessarily the thing itself) are observable?

Is it compulsary to learn it? NO

Is it a famous idea? NO

Is it something that can be measured through physical tools common to science so that the measurements(not necessarily the thing itself) are observable? YES

I didn't throw you off, you will know when the answer is revealed :D

Is it something that can be measured through physical tools common to science so that the measurements(not necessarily the thing itself) are observable?

omg!!! that question was so specific i was confused :-

is the thing itself physical, as in it exists objectively in time and space outside of a human mind or a concept, so that it can be directly perceived by the senses?

i.e. "Biology", "endurance" or "heterosexuality" are conceptual and not itself a physical entity that can be directly perceived. Gravity on the other hand, does exist in time and space and can be physically perceived by the senses (if you stood on Jupiter or you were hanging from a monkey bar, you would feel the force of gravity)

omg!!! that question was so specific i was confused :-

heh, well you probably don't want to host one of these contests, slap, because i will be asking these types of questions and I will expect an accurate answer!

I was waiting for more people to ask...but fine I will answer.

Is it or was it an animal? NO

Is it an ability you would typicly require to be able to perform most occupations? NO

is the thing itself physical, as in it exists objectively in time and space outside of a human mind or a concept, so that it can be directly perceived by the senses? What the answer is, NO