A world wide nightmare coming in 2008?

I just heard this last night.

Hillary Clinton is going to run for US president in 2008.

IN 2008 the UN will re-elect a new secretary-general.

Bill Clinton is going to make a bid for that position.

That would be a world-wide catastrophe. An unimagineable nightmare on the face of the earth. I can only hope such a hideous thing does not come to pass.

Hey Bill Clinton was a GREAT president....Of course we all remember him lieing but so what he did so much for the country and Hillery's really smart also...I fail to see the issue..

huh?

Bill clinton launched 400 missles in Iraq along with scores of precision bombs and carpet-blasted Bagdhad in 1998. He did not get UN permission. He did not take any "anti-war" polls. He just simply bombed Iraq without asking congress....without asking the UN...and not caring about what a bunch of war protesters thought.

I'm sure you supported that. Tell me about how much you supported that, because I can't wait to hear about all your praise for what Clinton did regarding Iraq. I look forward to hearing you tell me how Clinton's diplomacy regarding Iraq is a model for George Bush to follow.

'Lemme tell you something Empr, Americas pathetic, that simple. We always neeed SOME way to show our military force, the few instances where we didnt have major wars withen a span of 20 years we were still recovering from the last one....And you think the orginal Bush in Somalia was any better?

It's about time you had a woman President! And I can't think of anyone more qualified for that position than Hillary.

Hillary Clinton, President of the United States... has a nice ring to it, don't you think? :)

'Lemme tell you something Empr, Americas pathetic, that simple. We always neeed SOME way to show our military force, the few instances where we didnt have major wars withen a span of 20 years we were still recovering from the last one....And you think the orginal Bush in Somalia was any better?

nice dodge. I will point out again: BIll Clinton bombed Bagdad....badly. He launched 400 missles and precision bombs on Iraq. He didn't get UN approval. He didn't get congressional approval. He didn't give a rip about anti-war protestors (like there were any to begin with- lol, total hypocrites). So I ask you again, is Bill Clinton's foreign policy over Iraq a model that GW Bush should be following after?

THe mogidishu fiasco was Clinton too, BTW.

Well the Netherlands have a woman president (or some country nearby), but America is a different issue. Hillary would be a bad candidate - because she is a woman (face it, so far I have yet to see a woman take on running for president all the way financially or emotionally, and showing a substantial career in politics). I'm not a sexist, and there are probably good women presidents, but not now. It would be too disastrous for the country. Also, because her politics are screwed up. Radical leftist comes to mind...

Can you think of a better candidate to replace Bush? Ok, I phrased that badly, a soggy turnip would be a welcome change. Let me try again; Who is better suited to the position than Hillary Clinton? Um... I can't think of very many. Maybe Bill again? :P

hillary clinton... disturbing

She would make a horrible president. Besides, presidents dont do as much as their staff does. She would probably pick people who are completely opposed to my views. I agree empr with ya here.

Bill Clinton wasnt a great president per se. again, it was his staff. I personally think that the guy was a sociopath.

Well the Netherlands have a woman president (or some country nearby),

Hehe, you can call our president a lot, but he is no woman (maybe at home he dresses up like one, i dunno ;))

The only countries i know who had women as president was England, Margareth Tatcher, and Republic Serbia (Plavic). For the rest i only know male presidents...

Somehow i think that is does not matter who in America is president, cause the big Global companies anyway rule America / the World....

Well the Netherlands have a woman president (or some country nearby), but America is a different issue. Hillary would be a bad candidate - because she is a woman (face it, so far I have yet to see a woman take on running for president all the way financially or emotionally, and showing a substantial career in politics). I'm not a sexist, and there are probably good women presidents, but not now. It would be too disastrous for the country. Also, because her politics are screwed up. Radical leftist comes to mind...

hillary is highly corrupt. I'd take another woman over her any day. I hope this country has seen the last of "clintons" in office.

hillary is highly corrupt. I'd take another woman over her any day. I hope this country has seen the last of "clintons" in office.

Almost everyone in the American goverment today is corrupt. We have a president in office whos a fool and didn't even win the election. We have a war driven monger for V.P, and a American feeling of in-security.

Now about the Clinton thing, so what if he launched missles? Look where we are with Iraq today anyways...

Now about the Clinton thing, so what if he launched missles? Look where we are with Iraq today anyways...

rofl! So surely you think the same thing about Bush right? Since you supported Bill CLinton launching 400 missles at Iraq in 1998 w/o UN approval or US congress approval, SURELY you support Bush doing the same thing................right?

Yeah I support Bush...I HATE the man but I support him...

:) hey!!! you are consistent. Right on. I always respect someone who is consistent, even if they don't agree with me. so your arguments are consistent and not flawed after all.

It's about time you had a woman President! And I can't think of anyone more qualified for that position than Hillary.

Hillary Clinton, President of the United States... has a nice ring to it, don't you think? :)

OMG!!!!

*starts to scream so loud the entire city thinks that someone is being tortured beyond belief*

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! omg!!!

how can you possibly say that

*runs out of room screaming louder and louder*

hillary clinton... disturbing

couldnt' have said it better than that ^^^

Bill Clinton wasnt a great president per se. again, it was his staff. I personally think that the guy was a sociopath.

or that ^^^

Bill clinton launched 400 missles in Iraq along with scores of precision bombs and carpet-blasted Bagdhad in 1998. He did not get UN permission. He did not take any "anti-war" polls. He just simply bombed Iraq without asking congress....without asking the UN...and not caring about what a bunch of war protesters thought.

Attacking Iraq without UN support? *Gasp* Why Dubya would NEVER do ANYTHING like that! ::) ::)

IN 2008 the UN will re-elect a new secretary-general.

Bill Clinton is going to make a bid for that position.

Yeah, he's an awful choice, let's put in someone with great integrity like Ronald "Iran-Contra" Reagan instead. ::)

hillary is highly corrupt.

And how is that?

All of your arguments are, as usual, nonsense with no evidence behind them. ::)

Attacking Iraq without UN support? *Gasp* Why Dubya would NEVER do ANYTHING like that!

he at least asked the UN (twice now). SOmething Bill Clinton didn't do. So I'm sure you support Bill Clinton right? Should GW Bush follow Bill Clinton's lead then and just bomb Iraq without ASKING the UN, OR CONGRESS?

Billy Clinteton didn't get congress approval to bomb Iraq. Bush did.

So who did it the right way: Billy Cline-ton or GW Bush?