who has NOT eaten a Krispy Kreme Orignal?

emprworm

The first Krispy Kreme donut shop opened here in Washington, the lines were more than 6 hours long. When I first went there, I had to wait 4 hours in line, which wrapped around the building outside into the rain.

http://www.jimparshall.net/customer_service/krispy_kreme.aspx

here is an article about how off duty police had to keep order at the store because so many people were there.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/134359865_kremestampede29m.html

an article written about a guy waiting in line for 12 hours just to eat a krispy kreme (he once hated donuts)

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/44710_krispy31.shtml

(when he finally got to the front, he ordered 15 dozen!! LOL! :D )

people waiting in the pouring rain here in my state for hours just to eat a krispy kreme (the line is so long, it stretches all the way around the wall inside the store, then outside into the rain, then into the parking lot)

krispy_kremes_outside.jpg

yes, i stood in this line once too. me and my friends about once a month last year would make "krispy kreme runs". Its a 2 hour drive to the krispy kreme, then wait in line another 3 hours. YUMMMM!!! its all worth it!

Emp, me and u have the advantage of living near 2 of the shops that make these donuts. Everyday i take advantage of that and i am always eating a krispy kreme donut while kicking some arse on emp ;D

My advatage is greater I'm from the home state and there is a shop in every direction mmuuhahahahahaha *cough, cough* err umm sorry...

I bet your keyboard is sticky from eating and playing ;D j/k

it wasn't below par. It was foul and obscene. and i have no idea how you could say garbage like that after giving me this huge post full of bible verses, which I contemplated and then even told you that you had good points. i just don't understand how you can have such diametricly opposing personalities. i have no idea which one is the real TMA and what is the front.

I am sorry for offending you man. It was wrong of me to do that. The joke though was funny and in fact I told friends about it, they say the same.lol If the world cant take jokes, then the world is even worse than I thought it was.

Damnit I bet that this is yet another attempt from the US to make us immobile and unfit for fight so that they can roll over us easely, but it'll never work on me NEVER. Instead I'll it healthy Spandaurs with yellow snot in the middle.

I am sorry to say this, but which kind is the Krispy Kreme Original? I do not like donuts, but I have had Krispy Kreme donuts before. I just don't know what it was called.

they are the original glazed ones

i posted in this thread previously about going to a part of the krispy kreme sight where it shows a picture of it... ;)