Will Generations due any good?

raven3563

You can not compare Dune Generations with Emperor, it's two very different games. I believe that DG will be the best Dune game ever produced, the whole concept of making your own house, alliances even swordmasters and mentats are available, it thrills me ;D

However the dg forum is really falling apart, and the dev team hasn't posted something really usefull for ages :(

Dune Generations should do a world better than any Dune game ever period. It is a game finally where the Dune Fanatic gets to do what we all have wanted to since we discovered the Duniverse rule it. You finally get to see if you have the ability (read: intelligence) to rule your own House in the Duniverse. With the success of other on-line games like Ultma and Everquest I see do not see why there is not room for Dune.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, that would be a horrible mistake. Because players will keep on playing, and the ratio of money from buying the game to the money it costs to keep it going - well let's just say bankrupt inevitable.

• 2 weeks later...

hrm..... i dont think that pay 2 play games are all that good..... red alert 2 stlye always worked for me.. or somethign like dungeon siege... hmmmm... pay 2 play onlinr. just doesnt appeal to me cause i hate giving out credit card #'s... ergh!

• 2 weeks later...