Do they sell Tabasco sauce outsie the US?

emprworm

I have this stuff called Tabasco sauce that I use on virtually every food item that is not sugary. I love the stuff. I have a bottle here at my desk in fact. I'm curious if any of my friends here (c'mon friends right? :) ) who lives outside the US knows what I'm talking about.

LOL , emprworm what will you think of next?

try a jalepeño pepper you will get a similar kick (make sure you eat a seed or more cuz that's where the capsaisin comes from that gives it that "kick") but i don't know... i have met some people that think a bell pepper is "hot" and i think it tastes sweet o well... that's how you get when u live in New Mexico

LOL , emprworm what will you think of next?

try a jalepeño pepper you will get a similar kick (make sure you eat a seed or more cuz that's where the capsaisin comes from that gives it that "kick") but i don't know... i have met some people that think a bell pepper is "hot" and i think it tastes sweet o well... that's how you get when u live in New Mexico

but i HATE jalapeno peppers. my question is about Tabasco sauce. You didn't even answer it. :(

well.... when i visited europe i think i saw some tabasco sauce in the restaurants... but i don't remember that clearly... i would assume they have it or something like it, but i live in New Mexico , it's that state next to Arizona, btw: i'm not saying you don't know about it, it's just that nearly nobody that i have met does...

in fact when i told that i was from New Mexico to someone once they were astonished that i speak english so well... o well

I'm american, but I wish to know how good tobasco sauce is? It is like liquified peppers?

its the BEST STUFF man. It goes with anything that isn't sugary. Anything!!! sandwhiches, omlettes, potatoes...(hmmmm...ok pasta is a no no)...pizza, soups....it is goooood stuff!!!

but, if you are like me and grow up on actual stuff, like New Mexico chillis or jalepeños or .... i don't know habañeros(if you haven't had a chilli in your life never, i repeat NEVER eat one) then you probably won't like it... although my dad loves it and does the same thing you do emprworm and puts it on absolutely everything (uhhh... excluding pasta)

but, if you are like me and grow up on actual stuff, like New Mexico chillis or jalepeños or .... i don't know habañeros(if you haven't had a chilli in your life never, i repeat NEVER eat one) then you probably won't like it... although my dad loves it and does the same thing you do emprworm and puts it on absolutely everything (uhhh... excluding pasta)

yea i don't know what it is slap, but putting that on pasta is....yuck. But other than that it goes on EVERYTHING non-sugary. Tabasco is made from red peppers. And yea, i know about habanero's...the hottest peppers on earth. so hot they are handled with gloves. now that is hot dude!! and nooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaay would i eat one of those.

lol the funny thing is you shouldnt' drink milk after eating the capsaisin, you should drink water... or you could eat honey for a after dinner dessert or something and it clears the heat away like you wouldn't believe... but, tabasco sauce isn't that hot (i think) it's the flavor you should enjoy

yea i don't know what it is slap, but putting that on pasta is....yuck. But other than that it goes on EVERYTHING non-sugary. Tabasco is made from red peppers. And yea, i know about habanero's...the hottest peppers on earth. so hot they are handled with gloves. now that is hot dude!! and nooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaay would i eat one of those.

well you should truly handle any raw chilli with gloves... because if the ... as i said before... capsaisin gets in your eyes ... well let's just say you will probably fear chillis for the rest of your life

i have peeled a lot of green chillis in my life and it is horrible your skin burns for a while if it gets in cracks or cuts and if you touch your eyes, the rest of your day is ruined

I use the green tobasco sauce its good I put it on pretty much every thing... even spaghetti ;D

WHAT?

YOU USE THE GREEN TABASCO SAUCE?

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME

THAT

YOU ACTUALLY

EAT

THE

GREEN

SAUCE??!!!!

s745.gif

oh and to anyone who was wondering:

tabasco sauce comes in two flavors: traditional "red sauce" and the mild 'green sauce.'

the green sauce is like liquid green peppers and vinegar...yuk. Its about as spicy as vanilla ice cream. only wussies eat the green sauce. ;D ;)

We have it in Canada. I would imagine you could get it almost anywhere.

It's pretty good stuff, but I'm more of a worchestershire sauce person. Or, for spicy, I like hot mustard.

heh, at first I thought you spelled "Worcestershire" correctly and I was freaking out. I was like "lol! he can actually spell that word!" so i looked it up and *sigh* you missed one letter. ;)

well i am hoping that someone will actually answer the question

Off course we can buy the "red" tabasco sauce here in europe.

Come to think of it, i never saw the "green" tabasco.

Many people buy it in the supermarket to spice up their food and you can find it on the table of any good restaurant or bar ;D