Do they sell Tabasco sauce outsie the US?

emprworm

I have this stuff called Tabasco sauce that I use on virtually every food item that is not sugary. I love the stuff. I have a bottle here at my desk in fact. I'm curious if any of my friends here (c'mon friends right? :) ) who lives outside the US knows what I'm talking about.

I had no idea what you were talking about, but to answer the question that is the topic of this thread: "Do they sell Tabasco sauce outside the US?"

I think they do!! :D 2 days ago while on my way to Frankston in the morning on the bus, I noticed that 2 bus shelters had 'Tabasco Sauce' advertisements on them. Arriving at TAFE, I looked around the New Scientist section, and happened to notice on one of the magazines in a different category, that the back of the magazine had an advertisement for Tabasco sauce. ;)

So judging from this, I think it is safe to say that there is a high probability that I could find Tabasco sauce in a shop somewhere in Melbourne, if I tried hard enough. Therefore, Tabasco sauce is sold outside the United States of America.