Tiberium Twilight

Dunenewt

Yeah but I much prefered the mammoth tank of Tiberium Dawn. They were so cool.

that's the one i meant. not the Mammoth Mk 2. that one totally blowed, it looked like a dog, and it definately had that size compared to normal infantry. No i mean the mammoth Mk 1. It was in Tiberian Dawn, Red Alert and in Tiberium Sun but you had to edit rules.ini for that

In the name of Kane - Kane lives in death!

From the official website:

THE SPIRIT HAND OF KANE OPENS TO ALL

The Global Defense Initiative must be recognized for what it is -- whore to the western world -- corporate slave to the elite wealth of nations.

We are the abandoned. We are the destitute. We are the angry.

We have risen up, and will rise up again to unite our global Brotherhood. We believe the lowest among us will inherit the planet.

Brotherhood, Unity, Peace!

nodlogo.jpg

isn't it initiative?

anyway, long live kane's right hand, (what was his name?) until he got shot by kane himself. Long live Kane!, and long live the M1A2 Abrams, it is a cool tank, and has beaten Kane over and over.

No but realy, Kane is cool, and he looks cool with his bold head

anyway, long live kane's right hand, (what was his name?) until he got shot by kane himself.

Do you mean Seth from the original CnC. I remember watching that scene in slow motion. Well actually my computer couldn't handle CnC so it jsut sttutered, but it froze on the bit where his head collapsed which looked pretty cool. 8) Goog days, Good days :'(

The endings as I know them;

[hide]

In TS, Kane wins by launching a Tiberuim missile.

GDI wins by Kane being shot just as he tries to launch the missile, thus foiling his plot...

In FS, Nod wins by killing off the CABAL core. It upon completion of the final mission that we also learn that Kane was cryogenically kept alive by what remains of CABAL (some sort of backed-up version of CABAL).

[/hide]

In FS, I never managed to complete the GDI mission where you have to supress a shiner/human riot by 'sedating' four leaders...

So I can't tell you what happens then.

BTW, please don't anybody spoil it (the last GDI FS mission) for me ::)

In Tiberian Sun only the GDI ending actually happened - that was the "true" one. But in Firestorm, BOTH endings are valid. Both Nod and GDI win. The reason is this:

[hide]Nod and GDI ally against CABAL. The combined efforts of the alliance win the war. GDI decodes the Tacitus, which turns out to be a MASSIVE alien database... (expect a huge leap in technology for the humans in Tib Twilight - we just got access to everything the aliens know). In the mean time, Nod celebrates their destruction of CABAL's core... But somewhere, CABAL is still alive... and the ending shows CABAL growing Kane clones, and we have the revelation that CABAL *IS* Kane. They are one and the same. CABAL/Kane says:

"My-your vision has permutated. Your-my plan has taken an unpredicted path with the alliance of Nod and GDI. My... your...

Our directives must be re-asessed."[/hide]

As you can see, that ending is just BEGGING for a sequel. Everything is half-explained, but the unknown half just got more interesting than ever.