The Smugglers

Muad dib

Well you could always unlock the smuggler units in a mod... :D

I find that Smuggler Quads are very effective against heavy armour like Harkonnen Assault Tanks. They make short work of Harkonnen Missile Tanks as well, if they can catch the Missile Tank while it's reloading. In the last mission against the Emperor worm, I only keep smuggler quads around my base to protect my base from Guild NIAB Tanks, and enemy aircraft. Projecting them is pretty sweet as well. :D ;)

There are no "Smuggler Buildings" there are only "Incidental Buildings". I'm about to be releasing a new mod of mine that adds four Smuggler units. When it is posted it will be called the "Mercenary Mod", since "Smuggler Mod" is already taken :(

Really.....when would it be out?

Yeah, that Smuggler Starport is not a real starport. But it is used in some missions. But I don't know if you can make it a Starport in the Rules.txt. Is it possible Inoculator9? Or is it really some triangols made to a building?

There was one special building I could remember, it was a windmill. Nothing special. But if you blew that up, then 2 Fedaykins would appear there. I discovered it when I lost some units ;D