Generals Mod

Dunenewt

Oh I see (i meant is it like the anglo americans and russia and ceylon vs the rest or something like that) thats what I was asking. Thanks for clearing that up. But are you sure you want to pit England Vs the Rest of Europe?

Right, I'm working on the General's Mod, and the teams are as follows at the moment.

NB. all names are in flux

Anglo Alliance-U.S., Canada, U.K., Austrailia, Maybe Spain Portugal Italy and Switzerland too.

Ceylon Republic-A democratic China, controls Eastern China Japan and associated Islands

New Russia- Benign Dictatorship, Controls Russia, Northern Baltic States, and Mongolia

People's Republic of South East Asia-Communists, controls western china india and SE asian islands

Persia- controls most of the arbian peninsula

Israel- controls holy land, egypt and jordan

Arab League- whats left of arabian pennisula, pakistan, and horn of africa

Franco-German Pact- controls all non anglo alliance western europe and southern balitc states

Here are the sides

Perhaps it would be a good idea to rename the Franco-German pact to the European Federation. And include Russia in it, too. After all, Russia is currently the third major player in the position adopted by France and Germany. Russia will stick by its European allies - it can't go solo any more.

What did I say? :-X

Anyway -

What units do we have so far and is there a website for this mod?

What happened to TexasGuy?

The units for Anglo alliance are a few pages back. The rest are to be decided.

There may be a website shortly

TexasGuy doesnt post much.