What do you look like?

VigilVirus

like the girl on your left. . ;)

[tt]gryphon looks at his travel agent .. is my visum for Israel still valid ?[/tt]

You should move to a more dense area here in Holland dude.. You don't have to travel that far to see/have a beautiful girl (or multiple for that matter) :)

Just tell me where, I'll gladly move there ! ;)

K, these are the places u must move to:

Amsterdam near the place called Wallen or

Utrecht near the place called Europalaan.

These are the 2 places i know were u can find girls(hookers ;)), have fun, o and i live near Utrecht so its better to move there, i can give u a tour ;D

leo we all know its alpha`s dad ur holding there so dont deny it!

K, these are the places u must move to:

You know  .. sind I got a admin account with the famous webcam house located in Amsterdam [ 15 minutes from central station :-X ] I have been chatting there regularly. . quit funny if you think most people there are paying about 3,5 Euro

a minute to loginto that place . .and then the girls just want to talk about the weather. . no really. .that's all we do. .I feel sorry for those chatters paying 3,5 Euro for that .. ;D

And Utrecht isn't that bad either .. . thought they have more female students there than male. . .nto shure though  ..

You should move to a more dense area here in Holland dude.. You don't have to travel that far to see/have a beautiful girl (or multiple for that matter) :)Just tell me where, I'll gladly move there ! ;)K, these are the places u must move to:

These are the 2 places i know were u can find girls(hookers ;)), have fun, o and i live near Utrecht so its better to move there, i can give u a tour  ;D

leo we all know its alpha`s dad ur holding there so dont deny it!

ok maybe you should try becoming an teacher (like me) then go to Zwolle en I'll get you in... (my college that is)

most of the girls around here are .... lets say interesting.. ;) ;D

by the way: im 1.76 mtrs green eyes 60 kg brown hair 22 years old bla bla bla

student

etc etc etc.

ok maybe you should try becoming an teacher

The fact that a teacher is saying that is . . .well .. . disturbing .. .

didn't just cought some one from that location for doing just that ? ???

ok maybe you should try becoming an teacher (like me) then go to Zwolle en I'll get you in... (my college that is)

by the way: im 1.76 mtrs green eyes 60 kg brown hair 22 years old bla bla bla

student

etc etc etc.

Teacher? lol, i think beeing a teacher sucks, girls dont like u cuz u are too strict and if u are not strict and u have a class like ours ur gonna walk away crying(we did it already to 1 teacher, second one dont wants to give us lessons anymore ;D)

Teacher? lol, i think beeing a teacher sucks, girls dont like u cuz u are too strict and if u are not strict and u have a class like ours ur gonna walk away crying(we did it already to 1 teacher, second one dont wants to give us lessons anymore ;D)

Bin there, done that ???, that's why I want to be a teacher I know al the neat tricks (evil grin), by the way I'm in my second year now, so I got 2 more years to go, and it doesn 't suck! (My class: 24 female and 2 male myself included)(evil grin) ;D

And what'sthis about being disturbing?? For the record your honer: My name is not Michael  ;D lol

Bin there, done that ???, that's why I want to be a teacher I know al the neat tricks (evil grin), by the way I'm in my second year now, so I got 2 more years to go, and it doesn 't suck! (My class: 24 female and 2 male myself included)(evil grin) ;D

And what'sthis about being disturbing?? For the record your honer: My name is not Michael  ;D lol

U dont know all the neat tricks, cuz everyday we make new ones :P

Any chance ur last name is Jackson? ;)

U dont know all the neat tricks, cuz everyday we make new ones :P

Any chance ur last name is Jackson? ;)

I'm still in college and so I also think of new tricks every day, and use them! and by the time I graduate I'm teaching children of no older than the age of 12 so, peace of cake

and no my name is not Jackson  ;D

I'm still in college and so I also think of new tricks every day, and use them! and by the time I graduate I'm teaching children of no older than the age of 12 so, peace of cake

and no my name is not Jackson  ;D

Oi thought u would be a collge teacher, well basic school isnt hard i admit, but u wont get payed good.

yeah... the pabo is pretty neat. Teaching children on basic school is pretty cool i think... but as soon as they reach puberty....

Finaly someone who understands me  ::)

puberty is the worst thing that can happen to a teacher I think. Well that and Bob the Builder :O

what's wrong with that charming Bob guy ? ;)

There is a psychological version of that one to . . you have to cure plushe animals from their psychological problems .. . kind of funny. . just takes pretty long to do. . .

think I am allowed to teach maatschappijleer [ and else related classes ] upto HAVO education [ in The Netherlands ]. Probably Philosophy to I guess.

what's wrond with that charming Bob guy ? ;)

nothing but try to sing with children of the age of 5 and 6 en l;et choose the song; after 15 times singing Bob the Builder you can get a psychological problem ::) but then again most teachers have those :P

heh, only that already makes being a teacher so cool... c'mon man... Bob the Builder realy is one of the coolest fictional people they ever created.

well I'll go this far: he is better then the teletubbies :O lol

by the way is it still on television in Holland have not seen it in a while (BOB that is)