Navaros.....

TFSKILLER

wants to sue Blizzard cause his CD-key has been banned (Blizzard just banned thousands for hacking).

He claims he never hacked and will sue them, but read by yourself :)

http://www.battle.net/forums/thread.aspx?FN=war3-general&T=37260&P=1&ReplyCount=146#post37260

BTW, have a look in his profile

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/war3-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Lordaeron&PlayerName=Cyrenius

One of the replies to his thread:

Loser Nominee Awards! Vote now and for Icon! | 2/1/2003 6:56:27 AM

The PINK peons are here! All in their glory and prestige! They are all gathered today in their fame and fortune for todays award for "Biggest Warcraft3 B***h in the Universe!"

Our Nominees are

-N1.Korea

-Boaster

-Cyrenius

-I_Bring_Doom

and the list will continue to grow as more people nominate these losers!

OH! We need to find the PINK Abomination! He says hes so Dead Sexy!

Choice of Icons here so Far... Tell me when you get the Abom one!

http://www.deucecom.net/pants/n1.jpg

http://www.deucecom.net/pants/W3O1%20copy.jpg

Everywhere Nav comes he is loved by all! ;D ;D ;D ;D

He seems to be happy enough when he defeats somebody (regardless of the persons experience). Navs problem is that he has a gift for pissing people off without even knowing it.

Well i think he knows and gets off from it.

lol!!!

Cyrenius

Gateway: Lordaeron

46. Re: Loser Nominee Awards! Vote now and for Icon! | 2/1/2003 7:40:37 AM

Blizzard makes a joke out of the reality of the legal action I will launch against them. Most interesting.

Blizzard may find this funny. I however, do not. I have never ever violated any part of the EULA and Blizzard has no legal right to deny me service based on false allegations of hacking which never occurred on any of my accounts.

Laugh it up Blizzard. I wonder how funny it will be when you start incurring legal costs and massive negative publicity when you are forced to deal with me in a court of law.

haha thats so funny

Cyrenius

Gateway: Lordaeron

46. Re: Loser Nominee Awards! Vote now and for Icon! | 2/1/2003 7:40:37 AM

Blizzard makes a joke out of the reality of the legal action I will launch against them. Most interesting.

Blizzard may find this funny. I however, do not. I have never ever violated any part of the EULA and Blizzard has no legal right to deny me service based on false allegations of hacking which never occurred on any of my accounts.

Laugh it up Blizzard. I wonder how funny it will be when you start incurring legal costs and massive negative publicity when you are forced to deal with me in a court of law.

This is getting so fun.

I just wonder how the lawyer will laugh when cyrenius tells him what's the sue about.

ROFL

"NEXT ON JUDGE JUDY:A 14 year-old boy who claims he never hacked! He is now sueing Blizzard for banning him and emotional distress."

ROFL

The Plantiff, who uses the screen name "Cyrenius" is suing the Defendent, Blizzard Entertainment Co. for $52.78 USD for physical property re-imbursement, and $3,000,000.00 USD for emotional suffering.

"Exhibit A:

351 Threads by Navaros on the Fed2k forum all based on hunting down the possible cheaters. The Black list.

This proves that our plaintiff not only had no motive to cheat and hack, but is on a crusade against the dishonorable"

Navaros's lawyer

Anyone up for that position? I know I'm not ;D

The court case heated up when mr. Cyrenius got upset after Blizzard claimed that no innocent persons were ever banned. Cyrenius called the Blizzard staff "war criminals" and threatened to castrate them with a blunt gardening utensil. After a brief exchange of threats mr. Cyrenius attacked the defendant, and he was taken into custody by court security.