Unbalance

Terenas77

Well, i know many strategies for the great house harkonnen...but beating Atreides is for me more difficult than ordos unless i rush. Usually I kick atreides ass with Devastator drops, bye Construction yard, bye factory, bye starport=dead atreides

ok try: (for harkonen) use a death hand on the enemy's windtraps, 5 of 6 dev's on carry-al's. Send em into the enemy's base and woila. (just an example) if you pull it of correctly , it can completly distract you'r enemy.

Thats because you're being such a -----!If you don't think emperor is balanced,don't say anything,don't start some mother-f***ing discussion that says:Emperor is soooooo unbalanced!I hate that! BTW,you -------,have you tried the Warcraft III campaigns?!The orc campaign ends in 2 missions!Sorry to everyone who is reading this,I am just really frustrated by these kind of people. >:( >:( >:(

Even then, it's no reason to put so much filth in your post! -Timenn

Warcraft 3 is a crap game, you win only by strength in numbers and micromanagement of your 3 heros. the 4 teams suck and the campaign missions just makes the game worse. there is no strategy in it.

On EBFD, you got 3 Perfectly made teams, counters and balances within each of them, and if you play as one team, you have an even chance to win against another.

Fremen are not overpowered,get 5-10 scouts with 2-3 flame tanks and u got it!! House Harkonnen has the longest ranged unit in the game, the inkvine catapult, sure it is not an artillery like mino and kobra, but the range is unbelievable. ur answer to mino hoarde?kamikaze fast units to run right into it, with masses of missiles, devas, inkvines, and flamers behind ur suicidal units

IM NOT A NooB!!! I play Emperor before you was born!

So Tell me how to stop an ATR. force of Minos,snipers,Mongooses and Air drone without your overpowered FEDS. This Atreides formation is invincible(If you add some Kinjals...even more invincible)

If you think it is invincible, why don't you use it on the internet and win?