FED2K rpg 2

The_Sadukar

"Not from you I won't." Dust Scout's ghost refuses. "If the Goddess sees fit to grant me my old form I shall accept. I do not follow you and I will not accept your gifts. Lloth Tlu Malla; Jal Ultrinnan Zhah Xundus."

[Lloth Be Praised; All Victory Is (Her) Doing]

"very well, fo seek out your godess, go!"

meanwhile inside the fortress monestary

Sir Sard is talking to the 2nd company captain (named Alexander) inside the captin's office,

"brother captin, why did you call for me?"

"you see brother Sard, the grandmaster is returning in somedays, and before he can return I need to know somemore about this lord J, who is travelig with you, can you send him to me"

"as you command"

Sard walk out to the field seaching for lord J

Back in the real world, Dust Scout at once decides to try to find Sir Sard in order to find out how much his mind has been altered. Wandering across the battlefield, he spots Sard making his way towards Lord J. And watches.

Lord J is found slapping the flat side of his broadsword, Shredrik, against the face of a large Dark Eldar.

"Yeah! How do'ya like that, ya'pointy-eared freak!?"

Sir Sard walks up, "Lord J, I wish to have words with you."

Lord J looks up, "Oh?" he looks back down at his captive, "Ahh, well, ever been to a Klingon brig before? I'm sure you'll like it," he winks maliciously at the transporter energizes and the captive disappears.

He then turns to Sard, "Yessir?"

As Sir Sard and Lord J wander off together, the first thing Dust Scout thinks it 'I'm sure a Lord outranks someone with 'sir' as a prefix thingy...'

The second is that he'd better follow. And so, implementing his ghostly powers to vanish from sight, Dust Scout does so.

Lord J stomps into the Captain's chambers and slams his fist into his own chest, in hte Klingon salute.

"Qapla', captain," Lord J's legs separate and his hands clasp behind his back, as he assumes the "at ease" posture, "What do you require?"

"Jhonsonius, most of the battle brothers, do not belive that your orcs are any diffrent from the orks we've been figting for thousands of years, I want you to prove them wrong, on the nearby planet of Chamira IV, there is a large tempel of Chaos, it is heavily guarded by the heretics, there is about 50 traitor marines, and 100-150 cultists at the location. The cultist are not expected to be heavily armed, the traitors, however are another matter, they are about as heavily armed as our own marines, I want you to cleanse this unholy tempel, to aid you on this mission, I've assigned 2 tactical squads and one devestaor squad, each made up by ten men, all 30 men come from the 4th company. But before you go I would like to hear your life's story"

'An unusual request...' Dust Scout's Ghost thinks as he invisibly hovers inside the meeting chamber. The Captain absent waves a hand through him, and Dust Scout smiles. Being dead did, after all, have its uses. But this temple was most interesting... A temple of chaos indicated suffering of some kind and wherever there is suffering there is... Dust Scout resolves to visit this temple.

Lord J nods to the first part of the orders, but his head ceases its movement when the Captain asks for his history.

Lord J stands there for a moment, in silence.

"My life..." he begins, slowly and quietly, "has been a long and painful life. As...a fellow warrior, I'm sure you understand. War is almost all I know, victories and defeats."

Lord J looks up at the Captain, "Sir, my life's story is long, and my battles many. I am still fighting battles, and I now have a new battle before me. When my battles are made complete, so will my life." Lord J removes a Klingon Data Padd from his cloak and hands it to the Captain. "This contains my Klingon battle record, I've translated it to a tongue familier to your customs. When I return from my mission, we may speak on the highlights of my career."

Boarding his ship mere minutes after, Lord J is quick to make his preperations. Andrew is still in the sand hold, and most of his crew of orcs and FED2K members have returned to fight alongside him, including the ghost of Dust Scout, now quietly residing in the engines once more. This temple could prove useful...

Lord J marches onto the bridge.

"Prepare to warp to these coordinates."

"Aye sir, plotting destination... Navigation complete."

"Engage cloaking device and initiate warp proceedures."

A few hours later, they arrive at the outskirts of thier destination.

"Leiutenant, report."

"Sir, sensors report..."

On arriving at Chamira IV the ship is at once buffeted by strong (and mysteriously sourceless) signals. Sensors jam, communications freeze, and the electricity supply begins to waver. One of the engines spontaneously shuts down, leaving the ghost of Dust Scout in the cold. >:(

Rising up through the flashing lights and blaring sirens, the ghost watches as the flickering scanners show a bizarre construction on the surface... before falling into static interferance.

• 3 weeks later...

(Im back after my absence :P)

Bryorama draws his weapon and shoots a Dark Elder in the head he falls down and bleeds.

He starts to get back up but he steps on his head. Bryorama runs over to clanner supporting him. We find ourselves surrounded......

(Cyborg, im pretty sure you can join but you'll have to ask sir sard :))

The ghost of Dust Scout hovers above the carnage of the battle, watching as the disorganised dark Eldar try to combat the invaders. Up ahead, he can see the tall, dark building of the temple. It leers at him. Floating invisibly toward it, Dust Scout can see the cultists preparing in any way they can, while the fifty traitors stand guard.

Passing through a wall and into the temple itself, Dust Scout senses a presence... a being that has long been ignored and now comes to the surface, sensing a believer... He is instructed.

Message to fleet leaders;

Have found and infiltrated temple. Request that instead of wanton destruction, that the building be laid under siege. Results expected soon.

DS.