FED2K rpg 2

The_Sadukar

you all know the rule expet thate is one new only the ones who postet in the old one can post in this one as FED2K was destroyed by the Blakc King and the nercomancer Balktoh, so only those who survived (the ones who postet in the old one) can post in this one, the rest are dead.

here is a link to the rule of the old one.

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/?board=3;action=display;threadid=7080;start=0

I stopped posting in the last one in the middle of it, can I join this one?

Earthnuker, the master thief, sneaks behind Sard and speaks.

"Hello."

Sard got scared to death.

"Hello there, I survived the las thread afterall. I got kidnapped by a band of simion raiders and escaped recently."

The Ghost of Dust Scout, killed away from battle, much to his annoyance, has returned from his scouting mission to the North. He floats into a different tent, past the quarters of the great Healer and saviour of the ghost when he was possessed, Doc Nyar. This tent contains the paper he needs for his report.

Having lost most, if not all, or his sorcery when he died, Dust Scout is forced to use a pencil in an extremely shaky grip as he writes up his findings;

Many fertile boards, and firewall mountains on all sides (protection?). Plenty of space for living, but cyberwinters are harsh on the living, and there is no river for water. Suggest sending scouts to South and East.

Boy am I glad this is back. I really enjoyed the last one. Hey, if he's dead, does Dust Scout count as a survivor?

sure you do.

Meanwhil Sir Sard turn around and looks at 'nuker, than he hugs the poor theif until he almost breaks his back, then he lossens his grip 'nuker

"Good to see you, now come with me, I have a quest for you"

Later outside the tent, Sir Sard is standig close to a landspeeder of the kind the Ultramarines use, talking to Earthnuker

"Now take this one, and scout the souht web, and the east sa well, but hurry I fear that somethin bad will happen hear soon."

OOC: it is our base camp it's build on the easten part of the former fanfic broad.

Sir Sard walkes out to Earthnuker and the landspeeder

"I hope you have something good to tell me"

"No unfortunatly I have found no place for you to lead us"

then suddenly the ground is shaken by somehting unknow

Cursing as the box falls through his ectoplasmic hands in the shaking, Dust Scout begins to duck for cover, and then realises he doesn't have to. As the ground continues to heave, he hears Sir Sard shout, and tries to make himself useful by calming people down.