FED2K rpg 2

The_Sadukar

continued form last post.

"blow up the enemy's ammo depot?"

"Yes Sard"

"Ok who and what can I take with me"

"You can take a tatical squad from the 2nd company and a landraider, which I can proivde drivers to."

"as you order"

later down in the courtyard of the fortress monstray

The landraider is loaded and ready and so are the tatical brothers.

At Sard's command the beast roars and as the gates of the fortress opens the landraider moves forward.

Under the cower of a hail of bolter rounds, the landraider reaches the dark eldar encampent, as the mighty machine fires at the closest guard the marines and Sard rushes out of the front opening. Before the eldars can mount any effective counter strike, the charges are planced. But just before Sard can detonate the charges the mighty dark eldar lord Asdrubael Vect appers as if out of nowhere. Realisiing the danger, Sard throws the detonator to the closest battel brother, ordering him to get into the raider and detonate.

Knowing that this will be his final battle, Sard charges at the dark lord yelling "For the Emperor, till the gates of the Night."[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

(OOC: I'll take my character back now...Thank you very much ;) )

Lord J screams a curse in a mixture of languages as he unsheathes Shredrik and starts lopping off heads.

The Dark Eldar, not accustomed to the visage of such a barbaric fighter, are momentarily stunned into inaction.

However, prodded by a sharp order, the Eldar begin a spray of concentrated fire at the most obvious enemy- Lord J, which is deflected by his Holtzmann shielding.

Swinging Shredrik over his head, the incredible sound known as the Confederate Rebel Yell exuding his war-blackened lips, Lord J manages to take out about eight more of the Eldar ground troops.

"Hooooo-rah, knucklehead!"

st the moment of his death Sir Sard's soul is sucked out into the warp, and as he rifts the endless sea of emotions, he see a mighty human clad in golden armour caooming towards him, and as the human reached him Sir Sard realises that it is the Emperor himself.

In a voice unlike anything Sard have ever heard the Emperor speaks to him.

"I the divine emperor of all mankind gree you Sard, mighty among my finest warriors, I know that you have given your life for me, but you have yet to complete your duty to restore FED2K, so I coomand you, leave the warp and take up redsidence in the new body that awatis you in your cell in the fortress. NOW GO"

"As his divinity commands"

upon hearing of the news of Sard's sacrifice, and the destruction of the ammo depot, the 2nd's Captain unleashes the well trained Ultrmarines of the unsuspecting dark eldar, and soon their camp is smashed and surviving dark eldar are driven away from the camp in small scattred groups.

meanwhile inside the fortress Sard is slowy recoverin from his own death

Clanner walks into the Space Marine chapel and kneals down in front of the altar. As he begins praying a strange mist encompasses the room and Clanner suddenly finds himself staring at the magnificent Emperor of Mankind in his original form from before he Great Wars.

Clanner immeadiately averts his eyes from the glory of the Orginial Emperor but the Emperor speaks with a voice that seems to shake the world.

"Clanner, you have served the Imperium well. You have sacrificed yourself many times over for the glory of My name. You have proven your worth many times over and I wish to grant you one boon because of this. What is it you wish Clanner?"

"Your gift honors and humbles me my Emperor and I wish but one thing, to be a Dark Angels Space Marine and to continue traveling with my companions and to continue to spread the glory of your rule."

"That is acceptable."

As the Emperor speaks the mist fades until the chapel is once again in full view and Clanner realizes that it is now filled for morning prayers. He had been ther all night but it had felt like no time at all. The UltraMarines 2nd Captian walks up to Clanner.

"Come with me and you shall be a Space Marine."

Time for Clanner to change: 3 posts

"Clanner sacrifices and gets to change shape. Sir Sard dies and gets to come back even better than before. I've been dead since before the Necromancer!" Dust Scout complains, blasting aside a Dark Eldar with each word. He turns to a nearby ultramarine.

"It's almost enough to upset me." With an arcane gesture and a muttered incantation the ghost of Dust Scout the sorcerer blasts the ultramarine's head off. The detonation kills everything around it in a twenty foot radius, blowing a hole in the Dark Eldar ranks. The ghost of Dust Scout saunters through, randomly blowing up both ally and enemy alike.

Lord J stands alone in a mass of fallen bodies.

Dark Eldar corpses surround him, as he swings his sword in a figure-eight, waiting silently for the next opponent.

Slowly, the fog enveloping the battlefield, a dark fog of most tasteless magic, dissipates, and Lord J recieves a hail from his Klingon communicator.

Removing the communicator from his belt, he taps the "recieve" button, and says, "Lord J recieving, what do you want?"

"Sire, this is Leiutenant Commander Kranger aboard the naT'Han. Sensors detect multiple transports leaving the planet, and the Dark Eldar ships are retreating from combat," Lord J hears the anger in the Leiutenant Commander's voice, "The cowardly p'taQ are leaving the system!"

"Understood. Carry out repairs onboard the naT'Han, and prepare to send excess supplies down for the Ultramarines here. Maintiain Condition Red," Lord J sighs, "I fear this attack to be only the tip of the iceburg."

"Aye, Lord J."

"Who are you to tell me what to do you pompous, arrogant, overblown bimbo?" The ghost of Dust Scout scowls. "Leave me to do what I like or I'll just do it anyway and blow up every ultramarine I come across! I'd like to see them kill a dead person..."

Ectoplasmic message to Lord J:

Hey, do you know anything about this? Could I have a hand getting out of here please?

DS.

"That wouldn't go down very well with my friends you know." Dust Scout yawns theatrically. "Besides, even you, 'most powerful ghost in the warp,' are feeble compared to the might of the fanfiction holes. We went there to rescue the Maha Gobbie, I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to get a measly little ghost like me out of 'eternal imprisonment' using the holes."