Christianity Question

I was phrased a question recently, and didn't quite know how to respond.

Now the person said, that in the Bible it mentions that for the Second Coming of Christ all must be told of him. However, if one factors in that there is probably a baby born at least every five seconds it quickly becomes impossible. Thus how could the Second Coming ever take place?

(Ah, this is where I leave off and let better Theologians than myself figure it out.)

Question: Do babies go to heaven when they die?

Yes, infants who die go to heaven. Babies are in the spiritual state of innocence because they don't know right from wrong. We become sinners through breaking the Law (1 John 3:4).

Paul said, "I would not have come to know sin except through the Law" (Rom 7:7).

Romans 3:20: "For through the Law comes the knowledge of sin."

Romans 5:13: "For until the Law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no Law."

"To one who knows the right thing to do, and does not do it, to him it is sin" (James 4:17).

Babies cannot sin because they have no knowledge of right and wrong. When David's baby died he said, "But now he has died; why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he will not return to me" (2 Sam. 12:23). David knew his child was in heaven and looked forward to being reunited with him.

Most Christians believe the above, so it wouldn't really be necessary to tell them. And what is so hard about having to tell everyone? This is God we are talking about remember.

with the internet and satilites isnt information now avalible almost instantanious and if everyone was connected... maybe the internet is the beging of the end :-

Didnt Nostrodamus say in the end time people will spin webs with their fingers? was he talking about the WWW World Wide Web?

Thats right, God is perfect in every way. He can do whatever he pleases. I beleve whatever is writen in the bible must be true.

Noone is perfect. And if someone should've been, God wouldn't be one of them... It's too hard to be perfect for him.

"He is the most perfect greatest being, he can be whatever he wants. therefor, he CAN be a sadist"

he cannot, because if he could then he would not be the most perfect greatest being- instead he would be an illogical being.

for a full explanation of why a logical being is superior to an illogical one and more detail on why God cannot be a sadist, see my post here:

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/?board=2;action=display;threadid=8166

God= most perfect being

most perfect being = everything done is completely absolutely perfect.

Completely absolutely perfect= NOTHING is wrong done by the individual

So if God is the most perfect being, there is nothing wrong with anything god does because he is perfect. Therefor, He can be a sadist because he is perfect and his decision to be a sadist does not make him illogical or inferior, because he is perfect. Also, he is not a logical being because using it God cannot exist.

God must be a logical being, lest he not be the Greatest Possible Being.

A logical being is greater than an illogical one, therefore to say God is the greatest possible being and not logical is in itself an irrational statement.

Furthermore, to deny logic, you must first use it, making it impossible to deny logic. For any attempt to deny logic requires it.

Sneezer,

A Sadist is one who enjoys causing pain to others. It is otherwise defined as "delight in cruelty" or "excessive cruelty".

Muad Dib,

Your logic is flawed. First, you try to say that because no human is perfect then God (who us usually defined as, among other things, a perfect being) cannot be perfect.

Then, when it is pointed out to you that God is not human, you claim that still doesn't make God perfect.

Nor does that argument make God imperfect, or in any way even imply God's imperfection.

You must present an actual argument to be taken seriously. Why do you feel it would be hard for God to be perfect -- and (as your post indicated) harder for God than for someone else?

Also, it is preety much all assumpion here. What If this What if that.

However. God died on the cross. therefore how could someone love one enough to die on the cross and hate them enough to be a sadist?

"Grater love hath no man then he lay down his life for his freinds."