Dune Ebay listing.

Vanguard3000

If you and the seller are the only ones interested, then you're guaranteed to get a good price for it (i.e. your lowest bid being the only bid). And you see the quality if there's a picture (I only deal with auctions with pictures), and you can give people negative feedback and complain if they try and screw you over.

• 2 weeks later...

don't think i'd ever buy anything off eBay

don't get me wrong, i am not paro about using my CC over the net if it's a credible company i am buying from, but with eBay the seller could be scam artist who shafts you after taking your money, and if so you're up the creek without a paddle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just bought House Harkonnen, hard cover, brand new at a book store for only $8.99 CDN dollar, and on the back of book where regular prices are it says $39.95 CDN. I got a nice bargain.

I know it was the only one on sale, so I got it. (would have gotten originals if on sale. )

[ I know this has nothing to do with ebay, but does have to do with the purchase of a Dune product. ]

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...