Sardeuker

joker_dude3

• 4 weeks later...

Hahahahaha.

Hey, I though sards carry guns as well as rocket launchers and fire the appropriate weapon when told to attack a unit. But I've only seen them use guns. Why?

yeah i know what ya mean. They only fire guns even though the manual tells a different story. Ah well, stuff happens.

The only way this can happen is if Dune2000 has many versions. I've played Dune2k in 3 people's houses and each had bought Dune in diff. parts of India. North, East and South, to be precise. The sards used m.guns in all the Dune2ks. So, maybe you get one version in India and another in other places.

Don't forget, 3 people buying 3 Dune cd's from different extremes of the 7th largest country and all having the same type of sardaukar sure must mean that this thesis isn't all that probable.

hmm i have never seen it either... then the must be something wrong with my dune2k :P

no, if what mecha is saying is true, it must be a version thing. Perhaps only new dunek2 version have it right. but i haven't seen it