Sign in to follow this  
ordos45

Fed2k Survivor (read)

*snaps back awake, confused and disoriented* hey where am i? ahhh, crap, not in the dungeon again! wait a sec, this isnt the dungeon! where am i am! wait no....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! For the love of Jehova!!!!!!!!!  :O :O :O*drops to knees realizing where he is: Temptation Island!*

*Shoots evilbaronatreides, with an oversized lasgun, out of pitty* Sleep in peace my friend, sorry it had to end like this  :'(

*opens his eyes and realizes he didnt die* well that was a ineresting expierence. That doesn't happen every day. i hope i never get stranded on an only with only two-bit skanks to try to give me some strange diease.

Hehe, we have The Weakest Link in Romania too. They only started the show a few months ago. But it's so darn funny!  ;D I just watch it to see Andrei's new insults. 8) And I wonder why nobody thought of adding a mechanical boot that kicks people out...

YOU are the weakest link! And now you go home... WITH NOTHING! Have a NICE day!

LOL :) :) :)

In Denmark It's a woman who's the host, and she's a real b****, I just found out that we've had survivor four years in Denmark, Time passes quickly I guess, It's incredible that people wish to see that c*** 4 years in a row, TV shows are degenerating and fast too. And now we just had something called Popstars, gee. I guess we stole it from the US, But that really suck. They made a girl band out of ametuers, when does the pain stop?

Anne Robinson is the hostess we have - from the name, I take it you also enjoy her annoying presence. We also have Popstars. I saw a few minutes of it. Rubbish.

Rubbish isn't the word. They've been here for a month or something and allready they think that they are the biggest group of all times, they should grounded be their parents or something, darn popGIRLS.  

*turn head away from pc and vormits*

Ahhh that felt good, and it taste and sounds better than popstars too.

I haven't even listened to the British lot yet. They seem as thick as a great number of short planks.

Let us look at the quality of tv shows:

Survivor: Sorta ok, if u wanna see someone degenerate into an animal.

Lost: I tihnk they lost their minds.

Big Brother: Ok, strangers in a house, sounds like Real World Rip off.

Weakest Link: Insults, quick questions, and stuff that could be construed as illegal, in some cases.

Jeapordy: Classic game show.

Popstars 1 and 2: I think Ex said it all, with Why God why!

Anim

I'm the bass player!!!!

cartoon network-yes!

sci-fi-Yes!

history-when on war-yes!

comedy central-Yay!

TLC-Yay!

...and that is why I watch the Discovery Channel 90% of the time I spend watching TV

YAH  DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!

they should one day put the making of dune on that channedl cause i dont get hbo and cant watch dune  :'(

i think it was once on HBo..i dont rember..or maybe that was in tawian .................... ::)

90% very well spent.  I watched Survivor this evening, just like school so why bother watching?  And who lets the stinkin goat farmer win immunity?  Personally I watch the History channel a lot.

Anyhow, if we want to start on the merits of television let us start a new thread and let (the almighty or close to it on this forum) Gobalopper take care of closing this one.

I was going to close it last night actually. It has gotten a little offtopic. :)