Fed2k Landsraad Tournament result thread

Nyarlathotep

This isn't a smart way to warn people for cheaters.

Now you are the one who looks stupid instead of your cheaters.

For a next time: Post in the right thread, calm yourself, and post evidence.

-Timenn

Timenn came, Timenn saw, Timenn reached out his moderate stick and.... ::)

I wish i would be a challange, but i already know that i'm not going to reach the finals :'(

i cant believe the poor amount of effort some players have put into playing their matches, how hard is it to play 1 game of emperor lol

Im really sorry that the matches are taking forever for you. I unfortunately asked Vilgent for a reschedule due to the fact that I have to work all day on weekends. He was gracious enough to change the time, but unfortuneately we havent been able to play each other. I've IM him yesterday to set a time and ill be there no matter what but it seems that he hasn't gotten the message yet. But what I'm really trying to say is that we are putting effort into getting the game going, but sometimes life just holds you back a little too much and things don't work out. But once again, im sorry for the delay guys.

i cant believe the poor amount of effort some players have put into playing their matches, how hard is it to play 1 game of emperor lol

Im really sorry that the matches are taking forever for you. I unfortunately asked Vilgent for a reschedule due to the fact that I have to work all day on weekends. He was gracious enough to change the time, but unfortuneately we havent been able to play each other. I've IM him yesterday to set a time and ill be there no matter what but it seems that he hasn't gotten the message yet. But what I'm really trying to say is that we are putting effort into getting the game going, but sometimes life just holds you back a little too much and things don't work out. But once again, im sorry for the delay guys.

No problem, but make sure you keep me updated. As long as I don't hear anything I have to assume your match didn't/doesn't take place.

I have the same problem with Brennq. School makes it hard for me to meet up with Brennq but i have instant messaged him and told him what was going on and that since we both play emp a lot that we can just meet up whenever we see eachother on WOL(pretty often). Ive been more busy than i normally am.

it will be difficult to have an arranged match with me and brennq because i never know when i will be home because of school. Me and Brennq *WILL* see eachother on WOL soon, and thats when we'll play our match. he hasnt responded to my IM yet anyhow after 2-3 days...