Nostradamus

This one is strange. Really. I heard, of someone, that he had forseen a war between "the white" and "the black" or something, and that "the yellow" would then take their (the "black" and "white") place. It means something like the West and East, so to say, are going to fight, and that the asians will then "rule the world".

What do you think of this? Is it just some wild quesses from the 16th century, or did he indeed forsee things about to happen?

Nostradamus did not forsee 9/11 if someone think so. That was only "modified" rumours, based on some of his "prophecies", and added some words.

I also "brought" you some interesting link about the end of the world being tomorrow... no, just kiddin' :P. It's a read about Nostradamus and some interesting "poems" about the future. Check it out:

http://www.world-mysteries.com/awr_5.htm

Well I'm sure it couldn't be more than what a lil over 2000 years old? so If I said in another 2000 years we will all have wings and Flatulence will be our means of lift-off what are my chances of being true? And didnt his quatrains get filled over time... they're not all of a sudden all coming true...

I remember a story about how Nostradamus predicted that a huge earthquake would happen in a large city in California in some year...wich is pretty cheap, because they have regular earthquakes over there. And guess what- in that year, there was no earthquake at all ::)

Don't remember wich year he predicted though.

He also supposedly predicted that a nuclear war would break out in 2001...and we're all still alive.

I remember a story about how Nostradamus predicted that a huge earthquake would happen in a large city in California in some year...wich is pretty cheap, because they have regular earthquakes over there. And guess what- in that year, there was no earthquake at all ::)

You say there was no Earthquake in that year, meaning the prediction was false. But then...

If you can't remember which year he predicted, then how do you know that there were no Earthquakes in the year that he predicted that there would be? ??? It doesn't make sense.

Look at that ppl... That does not make sense... Why would a 6 foot tall wookie wanna live on the Planet of Endor with a bunch of lil Ewoks. It does not make sense, if it doesnt make sense, then you must acquit... Look at the monkey look at the silly monkey.... cwmboom2.gif

You say there was no Earthquake in that year, meaning the prediction was false. But then...

If you can't remember which year he predicted, then how do you know that there were no Earthquakes in the year that he predicted that there would be? ??? It doesn't make sense.

I read an article about Nostradamus somewhere, it mentioned the year he predicted in wich the earthquake were to take place, and in the end nothing happened.

I think he predicted from his time until somewhere 3797 I think. And remember, he foresaw America, not fully discovered at his time. And yes, we have seen lots of technology in our lives, so that is like a preview of what technologies the future holds. At his times, landing on the moon, world wars, aliens and every other 20th century things were like unthinkable. And I don't think all his prophecies were exactly accurate, hell, what if WW3 begins now, a nuclear war? The main thing is that it is only 2 years from his so to say accuracy. And maybe he only foresaw different alternates to our times? Maybe there should be a nuclear war going on now, only the people involved in starting it took another path?