Emperor lockups caused by C&C Renegade

Procyon

yes, it don`t lockups, but I don`t want to play with low options

You say that I must play with all the low options for ever?

Depends on your system graphics and if you want to play games that lag. Even with the 128k GF3 card that I use and others with faster systems than mine, all play the game online with grahics set on low with shadows off. When you try to move gobs of troops, even with those low settings -- lag will occur. But most players will ask if your settings are low with shadows off before starting the game and they will not play with anyone who has settings on high.

yes, it don`t lockups, but I don`t want to play with low options

You say that I must play with all the low options for ever?

The game demands a lot from your computer. You might want to try and turn them up a bit to see how it goes. But whatever you do, turn shadows off !

10 minutes ago, Emperor locked ups in the ATREIDES level, where you must capture an abandoned refinery, with the lowest graphics options !!!! >:( Why that happen to me?!?!?!?!?!?!!! I don`t know what more to do!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I will sell my soul to satan to make this game works!! I also used a noCD patch and lots of other stuff but it still locking up!!!

Err ok don't sell your soul... Have you tried running tests to see if something else is wrong? When I first got Emperor it would always crash and it was because I had faulty RAM. Do other games that are like Emperor, maybe Warcraft 3, lock up as well?

The shadows were off!

What type of test are you talking about?

I have more than 300 Mb of RAM.

And other games like WC3, Empire Earth, WW3, Army Men RTS, etc. work perfectly!!! And Emperor worked perfectly, without any problem, without lock ups, without crashes BEFORE the 1st time I installed C&C Renegade.

I got Emperor and Renegade at the same time, First I installed Emperor and played the Atreides campaign.

Then, few hours later I installed Renegade.

At the next day, I liked to continue playing the Atreides campaign, but it locked ups. I uninstalled Renegade, but it was still lockuing up.

What is "3D mark2001"? I must pay for it? I can`t pay, because I don`t have a credit card.