KH3

Dunenewt

And now for your suggestions, Duke:

Errr, I know that about the Smuggler units, but you see, I can't think of any unit sounds that would fit them. :- I mean, you know that we can't put new sounds into Emperor. So which units should the Smugglers sound like?

The Lion turret only shoots lasers, actually. The flames are only a SFX that we can't get rid of.

It's Centre in British English and Center in American English. ;D

The textures don't look too similar to me... but I'll see what we can do. (it all depends on Nema)

We had lots of trouble with those icons. We barely managed to make them work, and I don't think we want to go through that again. ;)

The wings? I'm not sure they CAN be removed - they are part of the main body of the hangar.

And I intend to download CR, too. I'm curious... ;)

I used the Ordos voices for the Sumgglers, but I guess that really wouldn't fit in KH. :)

And I think the wings on the hangar could have just been retextured as a flat color. But don't quote me on that...

ANyways, I should like to see it finished...KH2 was very good...

PS: What hapened to the Harkonnen Rear Defense Tank? Wasn't there something like that in KH1?

The RDT would be good - I think Ghosty might be able to flip the model backwards now, and then all we need is a bit of ini editing to force it to fire backwards.

"retextured as a flat color"

Yes, I never got around to doing that specifically though - and the wings are shared, so I'd have to redo the xbf.

"Find the texture that the Lion turret uses in the xbf to create the flame effect, then edit that texture so it appears invisible. Make it all black"

It kept crashing when I tried.

"The Smuggler units are "mutes""

I thought I gave them Atreides sounds? Ah, well, I must have forgotten tosave that sfx file.

"The "grey" icons need that blue hue, IMHO. I convert to greyscale and then set "Blue=30, Brightness=-17, Contrast=-8, Gamma Correction=0.74". I think that comes relatively close to the offical icons"

Er... I've not actually downloaded kh2, but the grey icons I sent off for kh2 were bluish (perhaps use patch). Mind you, I forgot how I did them.

• 1 month later...