is this possible?

rigel6669

ok look... 2st we have no proof taht 15min it cauld be 1.5h for all we know and 2nd you lost big shit lifes bitch play him or her again and outwit him that the point of the game live with it :-

(no grudge against you)

It was not only what you see on the picture that made us to decide to quit after 40 minutes and to suspect cheating. We also had many spice factories and harvesters ( we both used the clam strat ) but the guy kept producing continuously guildtanks, minos and airdrones. I only found it strange that he could do that with only a handfull of harvesters left.

Hmmm...wouldn't focusing on building such a base leave you very vulnerable to rushes, or any attack in the first 10 minutes?

Normally it would but you can not get in his base, the entrances are well guarded from the beginning!! You can try to rush when you play against him online but i doubt that you will succeed.

LOL in 15 min I got me a base where u can only dream of.. It is very much possible to have such a base after 15 min, in fact in my opinion he could have had even more than that.

I consider myself a decent atr player, and such a base is in my opinion not even worth this attention :-*

I must agree with skumruler..

The base doesn't impress me. They guy with the green army had allmost all 3 bases for him self. That worries me more than one big atrd base.

After 15 minutes this kinda base should be possible, and indeed even more. The speed of the game should be okay to realise this base.

greetz

Yes it is possible to build that much, only 3 refineries would be enough to have all that.

hell, all of that costs 100,000 solaris.

remember that it is an 40 minutes game!!

it is possible, but if i had all that i wouldn't let you live 40 min.