is this possible?

rigel6669

it's really not all that hard. if he had set like 99 minos, 99 guild tanks, and 99 air drones and had at least 3 fully upgraded refineries. if you said it was like 5 - 10 minutes i'd have laughed b/c that isn't as possible. but i have a question.

was this picture at 15 minutes like you said or was it at 40 minutes (i.e. the end of the game) if it was at 40 minutes then you should have no reason to bitch about it.

if it was at 15 then i see why you were skeptical, but like a few people said, it's very possible. it wouldn've even take too much skill. just build three refineries at the start and upgrade them all. then build a factory, guild, hangar, factory, hangar and just keep pumping things out. if you don't get attacked within the first 10 minutes you're already set for victory. personally i don't play games to win so i don't amass a force. i make a few smaller ones and try to use strategy. i.e. use kobra's with laser tanks and some fremen snipers. kobras for inf., snipers for feydaykin, and lasers for armored vehicles. and maybe a few aa apc's. it just makes it more interesting IMO. however this is not a conversation on that subject so i don't know why the hell i even brought it up :-

EDIT - oh yeah, and i don't consider the guild tank a weapon, so i never use it myself. i don't consider it cheap, just unfair b/c it's fast, has immense power, has pretty good armor, and regenerates. and it teleports. i don't like using them and i see a person who does as weak b/c they take no skill. again, this is not a subject on this either so i dunno why i brought this up either :-