Why do you all like EBFD so much???

Emperor is just the best RTS available, in my opinion. Other than WCIII, it has no competition at all. Generals may pretty much put an end to newbs joining the Emperor community, but those of us who have been around since the beginning know we've got the best-kept secret in gaming. ::)

Great graphics, really balanced, nice board with cool moderators

<< Glances behind him, Gob is swinging a large stick in his

hand>>

And errrr....Cool admins ;D......Plus really, really fun players online, and a good fight, plus pretty fast nowadays, plus good game with mods....What else can ya say?

<<Gob still swinging large stick in his hand>>

Did I mention good admin? ;D

Why do you all like EBFD so much??? what makes it so good??? Y not like homeworld or tibirien sun or somthing like that??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Tiberian sun SUX0RS!!! and homeworlds cool but wc3 and emp arem y favorite rts games!!!!!! ;D ;D ;)

''Well balanced without each side having identical units. *Glares at Blizzard*''

Ha, WC3 has neither balance or very different teams

It's like they take the worst parts from AOK and RA2YR and then bounded them with an addition of their own by having their game based on profoundly bad ideas

ie: they took idea of having the team all identical from AOK and then took the idea of having all the teams highly imbalanced and making the game strategyless from RA2YR and then made the game based on ideas such has you must play ''almost totally offensive'' (from Blizzard's mouth) ie: you must rush and then made a poor copy of the hero concept and made creeps rescources to be picked up and based it on click micro which makes the game a clickfest with no thinking involved and and and and and and and and and and and:D e.t.c e.t.c e.t.c e.t.c:D

*HEATS UP*

GRRR STOP THIS IDIOTIC BASHING, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WARCRAFT 3 THEN KEEP YOUR OPINION FOR YOURSELF, INSTEAD OF TELLING LIES LIKE AS IF ALL UNITS ARE THE SAME

(And DukeLeto, you are the starter of this all. If you ever mention such a stupid thing again then i'll go on bashing on Emperor until you cannot even say pudding anymore)

Yeah, this IS about Emperor . . . a game in which there are so many diverse units with different ranges . . . unlike a popular game involving orcs, elves, humans and things that aren't quite dead. In that game, which I shall not name because this IS an Emperor post, so many units are melee with the same range, that in the heat of battle the screen is just a massed jumble of pixels that are difficult to control, let alone see. Yeah, Emperor is a great game. LOL.

WC3 is played more hte emp

WC3 HAS EQUAL BUT TOTALLY DIFFERANT SIDES!!!!!!

WC3 IS NOT DEAD

emp is dead the most amount of people plating at once ive seen is 13

now on WC3 bout 300 on one server serious there was bout 70 differant games

emp is another spawn of westwood that failed and died in a year

WC3 is a spawn of blizzard that will probally last bout 4 years before dying like SC which is still running after 5 years

WC3 you can't use same strategys with each side, night elf hit and run sneak attacks

orcs well rounded well combined attack

humans use calvary to aid infantry

undead use spellcasters period

in emp i can use many strategys too, I like emo and WC3 but in emp the sides are ALSO differant

ordos hit and run huge mass of well combined units (very fun ;D 8) )

harkonnen for rushers only in my opinion (see baron_99s super strategy *shudder* )

atreides well round can use range of strategys

now stop bitching bout wc3 and emp if ya wanna do that go to the gaming section

=note wc3 practically won becase of loss of pro-emp posts ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D 8) 8) dont ya love it!

k now this thread was bout y you like emperor so much NOT WHY YOU WANT TO BITCH ALL DAY AND NIGHT ABOUT WC3! >:( >:( >:(

<< Um ya don't do that again scytale. -Gobalopper >>

Actually, Scytale, I really enjoyed the single-player missions of WCIII. It really is a great game. I just prefer Emperor because of a lot of factors. In a post titled "Why do you all like EBFD so much???", using comparisons/contrasts with other popular RTS games is a valid method of showing WHY Emperor is such a great game and WHY we like it so much. Anyway, STFU about WCIII yourself if you can't take hearing comparisons from other people. ::)

yea and i'll pesonally castrate you (duke) and sneakgab if you start bitching wc3 agian this is bout emp. >:(

sorry I take back my "shut the fuck up" it looked like your post was another bashing off-topic post and i specifically asked for people to get back on topic.

:P ::)I like it because it makes sense and it introduced me to some ,generous,smart,reliable player on wol... plus amzing graphics .... and not one of the most complicated games lemme fix that also challenging when ur with a newb against darkviron and die4honr :D ;D :D ;) :) 8)