Recruiting clan members

Shadowjaw

Believe me or not.. All members on JAWS clan are fake!!! it probably 1 or 2 person on it.. lol I recognize the way he speaks.. his BO and the way he called me.. lol its so funny...

JAWS Has proven its failure! FEW has seen its victory!

lol ;D!!!

DEATH TO ZILENTS! DEATH TO FEW! DEATH TO THE DUKE!

DEATH TO HOUSE ATREIDES!

If you do not believe that we have 16 members in Jaws, join the battle clan match hosted by us and you will have a taste of our strength, as well as to know our members. True I told my brothers good things about you, but you disappointed us!

In the meantime, our members will rise in our ranks the moment we recruit 20 members so you better watch out!

mord dont worry bout ur boss, hes an 25 old playing computer with no other life so while he plays the computer so much he think him self the best and insult other ppl who came to emperor to play for fun! but noooooo he just insult them being a noobs and keep being a jerk so i sugest u to stop lick for ur bosses ass will u >:( >:( >:(

link=board=7;threadid=7584;start=60#msg111731 date=1040381452]

Blacklisted clan enemies of JAWS:

1) *FEW*

2) *SKUM*

3) *EMP*

4) *DRK*

Yeah, yeah, we're so very scared. Oh my god, what only are we going to do? The big bad Jaws are coming to get us, ah!!

Lol, shadow, cut out the crap.

DEATH TO ZILENTS! DEATH TO FEW! DEATH TO THE DUKE!

DEATH TO HOUSE ATREIDES!

If you do not believe that we have 16 members in Jaws, join the battle clan match hosted by us and you will have a taste of our strength, as well as to know our members. True I told my brothers good things about you, but you disappointed us!

In the meantime, our members will rise in our ranks the moment we recruit 20 members so you better watch out!

Do you think that the power of a clan is measured in the number of members?? ???

Man, you must be pretty new around here to think that. As people have said before, JAWS have already failed to show us anything except how much it sucks. So quit boasting and think realistically.

wow. this shadowjaws person sounds a lot like him. he even hates FEW as much. well, seeing as how we have yet another *FEW* insulted i'll change my name back to rogue1896 *FEW* to show where my allegience lies. lol. i took it off b4 b/c i didn't think anyone really cared. well, here we go again.

ok shadow, first off, (i mean this is politely as possible), shut up. you continuously talk shit about other people with you're DEATH TOO ALL WHO OPPOSE JAWS daily routine and yet you have barely beaten 1 or 2 people with like 4 or 5 loses or something. i don't remember the stats, it was on another topic. *FEW* is a very well respected clan and is known by most people on this forum. and, aside from that controversy a while back which i do NOT want to bring back up, we are one of the better clans out there. we don't play bcm's as much b/c the ladder system has gone to shit with cheaters and multi nickers. personally, i'd be shocked and amazed, (or DaZeD aNd CoNfUsEd ;D most people probably won't get that...) if you could beat zilents who is our newest inductee into FEW. hell, i'd be surprised if you could beat ME. me and dj are two of the worst players in FEW but we are oldbies him and i so we stay in. and NEVER use the word blacklist again b/c you'll remind people of him.

also, another recomendation, quit saying DEATH TO ALL WHO STAND IT JAWS WAY b/c you sound like a little child when you do that. maybe 7 years old who still believes when his parents tell him, "You're the greatest, son." well, you're not. i'm sorry to say it but there are many, many people in this world that are better than you. and vigil over there is a very good play, and DRK is a very good clan. quit talking shit about them too. i've played vig a few times and he's one of the better players at this game. (not the best mind you, sorry vig ;) but a damn fine player) i doubt you can even beat a single member of DRK. however, if by some strange twist of events you are actually a good player, i still doubt you could beat even half of the vets on this board.

my bottom line is;

1)sit down

B)shut up

alright, i think that's what i wanted to say. and shadowjaws, don't take any of this too personally and try to come back with some witty remark like, "Well that's not what your mother said last night." or some shit like that. i bet everything i said was true and i don't want to start a war here. so plz, just be quiet.

:P as well as you too drk EIFS and ADC :P no flames plz just a comment hehe ..(btw ADC = anti dark clan lol)

I suggest that these foolish actions of your pathetic little clans cease immediatly. Otherwise, I shall take it upon myself to wreak havoc upon your dishonorable hides and crush the very fundament of your existence!

Hehe ;D

The blacklisted clans will always be our enemies... Maybe it is time for them to dismiss their clans...The oldbies are just stubborn and silly...but make your mistake...I'm NOT a newbie because I've already started playing a year ago with another username just that you people don't care...I can explain why Jaws aren't doing very well lately beacuse I'm too lasy to bother with it...Well, I belong to one of the top 20 clans...WATCH OUT DUDES!

What members of *SKUM*, *FEW*, *EMP* and *DRK* needs to do:

1) Sit down

2) Shut up

3) Go to sleep

4) Quit arguing

5) Challenge us

6) Quit playing emperor/dismiss your clan/kick yourself out of your clan if you lost to me!

Dare to say, dare to lose!

Dare to argue, dare to fall!

Dare to insult, dare to concede!

(Dare to challenge Jaws, dare to die!)

- New Motto for those who are irritated by: Death to all who stand in Jaws way! (I say it 1 last time... ::)) Anyway, we need 3 more members for our clan. Only those with 'jaws' in their nicknames can join. :)

Well MR. Shadow I have news for you, you don't have a clue who are in "those" clans do now? Some of the best I might add. Those are the names of the most reliable, smart, and deadly. You should go and check those clan pages you have no clue whos in them do you? Some of these players have been playing for years and years ( ::)), so don't think trash of them. Stop gloating sit down and try to kill one of us stinken morons then. Huh or do you just sit around this message board talking crap??

Greetz Bryorama

Please Note: No comments for this reply!

These are some of the mottos and signatures of the Brotherhood of Jaws and more will come soon. I hope we can come to an end for this meaningless argument and forget all bad remarks made by everyone. Meanwhile, let's have a look at some of our signatures and mottos:

1) Long live to the Brotherhood of Jaws!

Atreides aren't noble...

they're cowards!

Ordos aren't insidious...

they're weak and worthless!

Only Jaws and the evil Harkonnen...

through the use of ultimate military power...

will be the strongest!

Long live to Jaws, long live to Harkonenn!

And death to all - Who stand in Jaws' way!

2) No Fear!

Dare to say, dare to lose!

Dare to argue, dare to fall!

Dare to insult, dare to concede!

Dare to challenge Jaws, dare to die!