Recruiting clan members

Shadowjaw

We shall take anyone on! You pitiful and igonorant enemies of JAWS shall die without knowing why...Challenge me if anyone dares! I'll bring another JAW member online to crush our challengers! Try it, and we will toture you to death! Anyway we see our victory...Death to all who stand in JAWS way! After the joining of razorjaw, we'll now need only 3 members. Join our cause and raise the banner of House Harkonnen! :)

Believe me or not.. All members on JAWS clan are fake!!! it probably 1 or 2 person on it.. lol I recognize the way he speaks.. his BO and the way he called me.. lol its so funny...

JAWS Has proven its failure! FEW has seen its victory!

lol ;D!!!

Lol, it looks like the newbies are thinking too much of themselves these days ;D

lol look who's talking ;D mr newb

I'm only as much a n00b as you are.

Oh wait, that's pretty bad, isn't it? ;D

Yeah its so bad that I wooped your sorry ass 2v1 last time.. I got my base wiped out in the middle coz my ally didnt help, but I still had my gunships wich wiped out your ref fac and mcv, wich was all you had after a good 20 minutes play... And I only got killed in the middle coz my ally didnt help when you did a big double on me, while I was saving him (majinbuu or sumthin like that) all game from you 2 ( dont remember the other dudes name).

I dont say newb for nothing ;D :P

I remember that game. Me and my allie did wipe your base out and were coming on to your allie. If it weren't for those gunships we would have won. We almost got you both, you gotta admit.

That was a good game and I'm not a newbie. I organized those attacks against you ;D