Recruiting clan members

Shadowjaw

HAHAHAHA HAH shadow jaws u are a weak pathetic newb, i beat u so bad it made your mom cry, for the record after i beat u u asked me to join skum2 lol and i said no u need more practice so dont be jumping at my clan or my freinds clan and telling us to shut up and sit down and crap my sister could beat u at this game and she has never played before so just shut the hell up for good, and if u want to play me again then when i win u disable your clan and go home with your head down and in discrace later ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh nooo, I am blacklisted, dear god help me I am blacklisted by the over ego mooooooooffffffooooo!

And I'm the idiot? Who's the fucker goin round sayin he and his stupid newb clan can beat the elites? I thought not, shut up you fool, you couldn't take me for one if your life depended on it let alone Gunwounds, Elite, Drnknmsta, Doompower, ACE, Bren or many others.

well genius, if you're too lazy to bother playing bcm's for your clan then why the f*ck are you continuously posting your utter bullshit on this forum? nobody here cares if you THINK you are good, nobody here cares if you CLAIM to be better. the fact is that guessing from your attitude, posts, and comebacks, you're probably an immature little prick who doesn't know a mino from a mongoose. sorry for putting it to you so bluntly but immature little newbie players piss me off when they claim to be better than oldbie veterans. so if you're the best player around, beat these people.

emprworm, drnknmsta, gunwounds (all from vilgent's list) and now i'll add a few. procyonb, earedil, vilgent( ;) ), can anyone else think of someone he can play?

if you can beat even two of these players (two b/c if you beat one it might be a fluke) then i'm sure most of the members here will acknowledge your 'greatness.' my bottom line is, as a few have said b4 me, shut up plz.

link=board=7;threadid=7584;start=90#msg111941 date=1040435385]

I can explain why Jaws aren't doing very well lately beacuse I'm too lasy to bother with it...Well, I belong to one of the top 20 clans...WATCH OUT DUDES!

Jaws bc results: 29 points, so how can you be in the top 20? You are not even listed in the top 50 ( the 50th place got 40 points ) :O

SEE ALL CHALLENGERS ON EMPEROR ONLINE...

EVEN THE BLACKLISTED ONES(I MIGHT NOT CONSIDER *DRK* IF THEY ALLY US)...

AT THE FOLLOWING DATES:

3RD JANUARY 2003

6TH TO 10TH JANUARY 2003

THE DATES ARE CONFIRMED...

WE CHALLENGE ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING PRIORITY:

1) *FEW* (THIS CLAN IS THE MOST CHEAPISH)

2) *SKUM* (QUITE CHEAPISH)

3) *EMP* (VERY CHEAPISH)

4) *DRK* (THIS SUX)

5) MEMBERS FROM OTHER CLANS

THERE WILL BE ABOUT 5 TO 7 MEMBERS ONLINE DURING THOSE PERIOD. SEE YOU THERE!!! 8)

JUST TO SHOW THE BOLBIES NOT NOT ALL NEWBIE CLANS ARE LOUSY...THEY JUST NEED PRACTICE!

*FEW* WILL DIE QUICKLY!