The Descent Into Chaos: Corrino's Revenge 2

DukeLeto

For a tlelaxu "vehicle" you could use the TL transport/walker for an APC.

another idea is that you can put bilogical units in the windtraps, like the bio-reactors of YR.

Ix House advantage: The elte vehicles can go back to their factory, so you can train veteran units (like the ATR infantry). And all units get sthealh at third stage of veterancy. The IXians can upgrade ther windtraps or build a large windtrap.

How about that every side build a special building that help them, like a TL axlotl vats (a cloning vat of YR), and Ix get theindustrial plant also from YR

For a tlelaxu "vehicle" you could use the TL transport/walker for an APC.

^I've decided that since they have so many infantry, they really don't need any more vehicles.

another idea is that you can put bilogical units in the windtraps, like the bio-reactors of YR.

^Not possible.

Ix House advantage: The elte vehicles can go back to their factory, so you can train veteran units (like the ATR infantry).

^A good idea, though it may be too reminiscent of the Atreides, expecially since the IX replace the Atreides. ;)

And all units get sthealh at third stage of veterancy.

^A good idea, though not really so much as a "House advantage", but as a general abilty like Hark Self-repair at lvl 2 in regular Emp.

The Ixians can upgrade ther windtraps or build a large windtrap.

^Nah, that would be a wee bit unfair, I think.

How about that every side build a special building that help them, like a TL axlotl vats (a cloning vat of YR), and Ix get theindustrial plant also from YR

^Again, I don't think that's possible.

So, let's vote on their house advatage. The choices:

(A) Level 3 (Elite) vehicles can return to the factory to upgrade future vehicles, like the previous Atreides ability.

(B) Write-in.

Vote now! It's your patriotic duty! (The first person to tell me where I got that gets their vote counted twice. ;))

I know that. I just wanted to give it some thought. What I've come up with is the following:

A) shield

B) stealth when still

C) a new weapon when the third chevron is reached, with new grahics and capabilites.

C is my prefered choice, so go ahead with that one.