I might be away for a little while.

exatreide

The Nazi germans in WW2 were beasts, but the americans in the Vietnam war where nothing less.

Germans too have changed now. If the US was in the same condition as germany was in 1930 (bad economy, bad conditions) and a man like Hitler lived there exactly the same would've happened.

Ex, I am so sorry about your grandfather. I know what it is like. I was really close to my uncle, he was one of the best friends i had. When I was in the second grade we got a phone call in the middle of the night saying he had a massive heart attack and died. I couldn't do anything for days i was so depressed. Then, one week later, my great aunt died. This just made the depression worse. And I remember it was you who first replied when I posted I was leaving here for a while because my sister was ill in the hospital, and I thank you for it. I am sorry, and you have my sympathy.

Lowzeewee, quit posting crap like that. The nazis were repugnant spawns of satan but they were not stupid. Could an idiot have appealed the masses and made them believe anything he wanted like Hitler did?

Subjects like this are not to be joked with.

The Nazis weren't smart enough to see the lies of their own leaders. The Nazi soldiers were idiots that they killed so many everyday, and had little visible qualms with it. The only smart Nazis were the once who tried to kill Hitler.

Aha, that is a wrongdoing of the nazi's.. but it has nothing to do with their intelligence... americans had about the same opinion about the communism