Age of Chaos III !!!!!!!!

exatreide

Sol'Sard koncked at the door of the UWR diplomat's (a name please) door, the diplomat opend the door "yes?" she said "Miss, I presume that you'll wnat a demonstration fo our fleet in action, so please come to the docking bay, we'll leave for Delphi whit in the hour"

Argonia.

Sol clan

Fleet:

1 worldcraft

2 battleships

8 crusiers (including the Iron griffen)

12 frigates

25 merchant ships

finaces:

68.000 firebrids

income: merchantships x 300 = 7500

Nam clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft

1 battle ship

10 crusiers

9 frigates

30 merchat ships

finances:

73.000 firebirds

income: merchantships x 300 = 9.000

Moon clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft

3 bettleships

7 crusiers

10 frigates

20 merchant ships

finances:

60.000 firebirds

income: merchantships x 300 = 6000

The W.U.N.F

A small secret group on Earth who once tried to unite the planet under one banner, basing themselves off the U.N in an attempt to do so having being originally formed to stop immensely quickly growing terrorist armies. Unfortunately before they could succeed in uniting the world, the age of chaos came upon them making their deeds meangingless. However they maintained a piece of everything from every country in the world.. armies,technolody,e.t.c. Unfortunately that also was a long time and the W.U.N.F have advanced little in the way of tecknology and their army is small as ever

Their seems to be little hope for the W.U.N.F but atleast no one knows of their existence and their espionage capabilities keep on improving as does their strategy. And thanks to this mix of espionage and strategy the W.U.N.F still remain capable of making a difference in this dark age...

I'll post more later

The Republics ambassador, Yu Sekmeth, started speaking.

"All right, I'm ready to go. I look forward to seeing an Argonian ship in action."

Admiral Thomson, head of military development, had called for a meeting- the second one in two days time. During the last one they discussed a new type of fighter class ship, the Scarab. Until today the Republic didn't use smaller ship designs because engineers had a tough time fitting bulky warp engines into small vessels and still install weapon systems. But with the new engine type used in the Alexander class cruiser this would be no problem. Possesing no fleet of fighters at all, the admirals had agreed that it was necessary to mass produce these new Scarabs.

Kerensky walked into the meeting hall, where he had also been yesterday. Admiral Thomson said it was urgent. Thomson sat at the end of the meeting table. When he saw that Kerensky, the last one to enter as usual, had arrived, he began to speak.

"Now that we are all here, ladies and gentlemen, I shall make a pleasant announcement. The recent project regarding the findings of Dr. Borhard has proven feasonable and I have decided to continue the project. I will now disclose information regarding it. Dr. Borhard discovered a new specific wave, wich he named after himself: Borhard waves. Borhard waves negate the internal cohesion, the power that binds molecules. When an object is affected by to much Borhard radiation the molecules will lose cohesion among eachother and disintegrate. This technology is a potent weapon of mass destruction. It would be a more then adequate replacement of our current nuclear arsenal."

Kerensky began to speak, angered.

"I resent the fact that you wait till now to inform us. I had to give orders to the RFS Alexander without even knowing what it was about."

"Noted, admiral. However, my department wasn't sure if this new techonology was feasonable at that time and I didn't want to bring all that huf huf for no reason."

This time, admiral Jenkins began to speak.

"Is there any downside to this new technology?"

"Yes, there is. Any object that emits Borhard waves will also lose cohesion. We will use materials that have particular strong cohesion so they can handle more radiation but that will not help much. Firing a Borhard ray from a ship is thus dangerous. The only feasonable use of Borhard waves as a weapon is a torpedoe that emits a short but strong burst of Borhard waves. Another disadvantage is that Borhard torpedoes will be relatively complicated to manufacture."

Kerensky spoke again.

"When can we expect the first prototype of this new torpedo?"

"Soon, admiral. I'm sure you'll find the time and recources invested well spent. That is all, I would say. Untill next meeting I'd say."

The admirals left the room,

Republic fleet

6 Alexander class battlecruiser

500 battlecruisers of older types

3,000 destroyer class vessels

0 fighters

Republic facilities

7 operational shipyards

20 functioning mining sites (supplying a total of 20.000 credits)

20 Scarab class fighters are in production (will be completed next post- fighters are quicker to manufacture)

2 mining site in construction in an asteroid belt on the rim of the Entek system (will be completed next post)

Project Borhard at 40 %, rising 15 % each post

Exess Republican supplies of dashium: 0 credits

Production cost list

4,000 RC (Republican credits, not roman catholic ::)) for a battlecruiser, taking two post to make. Requires an entire shipyard.

2,000 RC for a destroyer, taking two posts to make. Requires half a shipyards room.

1,000 RC for a fighter, taking 1 post to make. Requires 1/4 a shipyards room.

10,000 RC for a mining facility, taking 2 post to make

10,000 RC for a shipyard, taking 2 post to make

The Argonian clans had assembelt in the Delphi system.

Prepering for an assult on the clan Delphi. the high duke sent a message to the cheblons on Delphi

"This is the high duke of Argonia speaking, clan Delphi of the clansunion have unprovoket destoryed an Sol frigate, we are here to avenge them, but if clan Delphi lets us plunder it whit out fight, we will spare any civilian we find. If not, we will dstroy your fleet and any way pluder your planet, and the civilians won't be spared. In either case, any cheblon not of Clan Delphi will come to no harm, but if anyone intervene, they will killed and their ships sezied" needless to say, the Delphis, didn't surrender. And the agronians began a massive bombardment of the Delphi spacestations.

Sol'Sard turned to Yu Sekmeth "Miss, if you are new to the kind of fighitng an argonian vendatta is, you might prefer to say onborad, down in the surface cities, thing tned to get ugly"

Argonia.

Sol clan

Fleet:

1 worldcraft level 2

2 battleships

12 frigates

25 merchant ships

finaces:

75.500 firebrids

Production facilities

Worldcraft 2

Production options : Price

Crusiers 10.000 firebirds

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Merchant ships 5.000 firebirds

Upgrade to worldcraft level 3: 30.000

Nam clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 1

1 battle ship

10 crusiers

9 frigates

30 merchat ships

finances:

84.000 firebirds

income: merchantships x 300 = 9.000

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Upgrade to worldcraft level 2: 30.000

Moon clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 1

3 battleships

7 crusiers

10 frigates

20 merchant ships

finances:

66.000 firebirds

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Admiral Kerensky was looking over a series of reports when he got a priority one message.

To admiral Kerensky

The situation on the planet Horus is grave. Scientists have determined that the orbit of the 1th moon of Horus, Topek, is shrinking at a rapid rate. The cause of this disaster is unknown. In less then 33 hours the moon will enter the atmosphere and kill anybody who remains there. An evacuation of the population is necessary immediately.

End message

Kerensky was shocked. He could not move enough ships within 33 hours to Horus! More then half of the population would not survive. He started thinking- wait! The Horus system lies close to the Argonian territory. He immediately send a message to Sol'Sard, requesting him to send ships to help with the evacuation.

Republic fleet

20 fighters

Republic facilities

16 planets

7 operational shipyards

22 operational mining sites = 22,000 RC per post

Current construction

10 scarab fighters

Republican Credits savings

12,000 RC

Sol'Sard hed recently returned from planet Delphi, after the space battle the argonians had landed on the surface and crushed what little ground forces clan Delphi could muster, then the argonians had taken the capital, and what they had done there even seemed to much for an old schoold warlord such as himself, they had killed any who risistet them, and them they had loot the capital for every last thing of value, and taken all of the cheblons found in the capital as slaves, ofcause they clansunioun copuld buy them back if they wantet. But still. Anyway Yu Sekmeth had told him that her republic need helkp to evacuate a planet. Sard wlaked into the commroom and send a message to clan Nam ordering them to travel to planet Horus and asist in anyway the humans needed them too.

Argonia.

Sol clan

Fleet:

1 worldcraft level 2

2 battleships

12 frigates

25 merchant ships

finaces:

83.000 firebrids

Production facilities

Worldcraft 2

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Upgrade to worldcraft level 3: 30.000

Nam clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 1

1 battle ship

10 crusiers

9 frigates

30 merchat ships

finances:

93.000 firebirds

income: no income as the clan is one the move to planet Horus

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Moon clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 1

3 battleships

7 crusiers

10 frigates

20 merchant ships

finances:

72.000 firebirds

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

OOC: Should I edit my fleet statistics? It seems a bit large compared to Sards. Or are Sards ships just very big and powerful?

As the RFS Alexander coordinated the evacuation with the few Republican ships that managed to get there in time, captain Verbic was deeply troubled. Even with all the military and civilian ships they did not have enough ships to transport the entire population of Horus. Then she received a transmission from Kerensky that a group of Argonian ships was en route to assist in the evacuation. She was relieved. Perhaps they could save all the people just yet.

2 hours later the Argonian ships arrived and Verbic had them dock to other space stations of Horus that was passing on civilians.

23 hours later, with only 1.5 hours left till impact, Verbic received word that the last shuttles left from the planet en route to an orbiting space station where they would be collected by one of the Argonian ships. The crew was filled with joy! They had saved millions.

Republic fleet

30 fighters

Republic facilities

15 planets (Horus is now inhabitable)

7 operational shipyards

22 operational mining sites = 22,000 RC per post

Current construction

2 mining stations in the Horus system (the system is still mine)

14,000 RC

(OOC: I think that they are ok, considering the fact that mine are better, they have to be considering the fact that an argonian lives almost his entire life in space. and consider this, I only have 3 worldcrafts (equals a planet) to support my forces, you have 15 planets. if you can accpet that one of mine frigates equal 4 of your destroyers, one of my crusiers equals 3 fo your battlecrusier and one of my battleships equals 2 of your alexanderclass ships)

duke Nam'Armes of the nam clan, found captian Verbic, in the command room on the space station were the had take the civilians to for the moment. "Light" he said "I have an offer to make, my clan can acomodate your civilians on my wordlcraft, if needed"

Argonia.

Sol clan

Fleet:

1 worldcraft level 2

2 battleships

12 frigates

25 merchant ships

finaces:

60.500 firebrids

income: merchantships x 300 = 7500 - 30.000 for the upgrade to level 3 worldcraft

Production facilities

Worldcraft 2

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Nam clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 1

1 battle ship

10 crusiers

9 frigates

30 merchat ships

finances:

93.000 firebirds

income: no income as the clan is too far from the clansunion

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Moon clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 1

3 battleships

7 crusiers

10 frigates

20 merchant ships

finances:

78.000 firebirds

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

16 shadow ships apeared over the planet horus and its moon. In a effort to warn the populace of there inpending fate.

however they were to late, the moon was seconds away from impacting the planet, there sensors could still pick up 20,000 seitnent begins on the surface but it was to late to do anything.

The moon slammed into the planet at highspeed.

massive shockwaves rippeld across the planet and almost instintly the seitint beings died.

The shadows turned to leave. When they felt something telapathicly, something that shouldn't be in this deminsion.

They turned back to face the planet.

Now a glowing red planet with no life at all....except something.

Phhhhh phhhhh

Photon torpedo after torpedo impacted the planet blowing large chucks of it away. Phasers carved up the little peices.

They continued till they were satisfied that the lifeforce was dead.

They opened a hyperspace jumpoint and returned to there listning points.

(yup it will be hard for you to find i was there but if you put 6 and twelve together.

(yup 16 ships wiped out a planet and those photon torpedos arnt normal photon torpedos they have been alterd. duh)

Kerensky sat with the other admirals around the meeting table- again. This time, however, he was not the last to arrive. Thomson arrived almost ten minutes late! Some discipline, Kerensky thought.

When they had all arrived, admiral Jenkins began to speak.

"Admirals, an urgent matter has come to my attention. With regards to the incident on Horus, that is."

The admirals were all ears.

"These photos have been taken in the last hour before the moon colided with the planet. The Argonians and the Republican ships had already left by then. We can see that a group of alien vessels arrives into our solar system. Readings indicate they utilise hyperspace jumps to propel their ships. They scan the planet and moments later the disaster happens. They leave, but their attention goes back to the planet and they destroy it. We don't know why."

The admirals thought long and hard. Kerensky was the first to speak again.

"We don't know what they were doing there or even who they were. We can however, not just assume that destroying a rock is an act of agression. The only thing we can do is examine the sensor readings and see if we can determin their motives for destroying the planet."

The rest agreed. Jenkins announced the end of the meeting and all left silently.

Sol'sard had jsut left the council room, after 10 hours of peace negotiation whit the clan Delphi and ensureing the the rest of the clansunion that something like this would only happen if the Chablons provoket it.

Sol'Sard walked to his chambers when he heard

a sobbing nosie from the diplomats quaters. He walked into the diplomats quaters and heard that the sobbing nosie came from Yu Sekmeth's suite. looked around for the guards, he found them in the guardroom, he asked them how long the sobbing nosie had been therethe leader replied that it had been there for 4-5 minuts.

Sol'Sard walked over the the door of Yu Sekmeht's room and koked softly "come in" was the reply.

Sard opend the door and walked in and found Yu Sekmeth laying on her bed making sobbing noises and sheding warter from her eyes. Sol'Sard sat softly down beside her. and asked "Miss, exatly what are you doing?"

Yu looked up at him what a suprissed look in her eyes "I'm crying, don't you people do that?"

"No, niether the argonians nor the cehblons do that, may I ask you, what is crying supposed to signal?"

"Sorrow, I mourning my cousin who died on planet Horus, he lived in a remote village which wasn't evacuetet by clan Nam"

"How much was he worth?" Sol'Sard aked

"What?!?"

"how much was he worth, I need to know so I can order clan Nam to pay for him"

"You replite pig, you think that everything has a price!!!"

"No, No miss, it's an argonian costum, clan Nam has dishonored it's self, by liveing an ally to die, and now we must compensate, by either a marraige, or by finacial means. Sao how will you have your compensation?"

""

Argonia.

Sol clan

Fleet:

1 worldcraft level 2

2 battleships

12 frigates

25 merchant ships

finaces:

68.000 firebrids

income: merchantships x 300 = 7500 - 30.000 for the upgrade to level 3 worldcraft

Production facilities

Worldcraft 2

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Nam clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 1

1 battle ship

10 crusiers

9 frigates

30 merchat ships

finances:

93.000 firebirds

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Moon clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 1

3 battleships

7 crusiers

10 frigates

20 merchant ships

finances:

84.000 firebirds

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

(OOC: I'm hurrying the space program to unrealistic as there are no other races on earth for war, trade, diplomacy, etc).

After the compined effort of the Elves and Dwarves a small space craft is ready to be launched. The ship will try and find signs of life with magick and if found Comrade Sorrel (my diplomat) will communicate with it.

Meanwhile on the Moon worldcraft.

Moon'Dargor, the duke of the moon clan. Was reating the report of the origin of the Argonian people send to him by Moon'Asoth, his personal historian. It all pointet to that the Argonian clans ad once lived at the bottom of the seas of a planet named Erath. this could explain a lot of things. anyway Dargor thought it best to chek the coridinates of the supposed location of planet Erath, he decide to send a cruiser.

Argonia.

Sol clan

Fleet:

1 worldcraft level 2

2 battleships

12 frigates

25 merchant ships

finaces:

75.500 firebrids

Production facilities

Worldcraft 2

Battleships 20.000 firebirds

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Nam clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 1

1 battle ship

10 crusiers

9 frigates

30 merchat ships

finances:

93.000 firebirds

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Moon clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 1

3 battleships

7 crusiers

10 frigates

20 merchant ships

finances:

90.000 firebirds

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Moon'Arwald,, captain of the cruser send to earth, got the message as well as the rest of his crew "we hail you in the name of the elfdom, what is our buisness" Arwald decieded to reply by sending the elfs this message "we hail you in the name of the united calns of Argonia, our business is trade and peace. come aborad and lets talk face to face"

Moon'Arwald greeted sorrel at the dockingbay of the argonian cruiser. after all the formaleties, the two of them walked to Arwald quaters. Arwald sad down in his chair "take a seat" he said Sorrel, Sorrel sad down in the chroch opposit the Arwald's chair "I presume that you are one of the elves my peoples legends mention" Arwald said "I am an elf, but I'm afraid that my people have no knowlegde of you kind, now, if you will take a look at these contracts..." Sorrel replied "I'm afraid that I have no right to enter such an agreement on behalf of Argonia, but if you wish, I can take you and crew back to my worldcraft, there you will be able to discuss such matters whit my duke Moon'Dargor"

Argonia.

Sol clan

Fleet:

1 worldcraft level 2

2 battleships

12 frigates

25 merchant ships

finaces:

83.000 firebrids

Production facilities

Worldcraft 2

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Nam clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 1

1 battle ship

10 crusiers

9 frigates

30 merchat ships

finances:

93.000 firebirds

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Moon clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 1

3 battleships

7 crusiers

10 frigates

20 merchant ships

finances:

96.000 firebirds

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

The clansunion had comeup hit 500.000 firebirds to pay for the return of any loot and slaves taken by the argonians dureing their monster raid on planet Delphi.

Argonia.

Sol clan

Fleet:

1 worldcraft level 2

2 battleships

12 frigates

25 merchant ships

finaces:

39.500 firebrids

income: merchantships x 300 = 7500 + 300.000

Production facilities

Worldcraft 2

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Nam clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 1

1 battle ship

10 crusiers

9 frigates

30 merchat ships

finances:

193.000 firebirds

income: +100.000

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Moon clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 1

3 battleships

7 crusiers

10 frigates

20 merchant ships

finances:

202.000 firebirds

income: merchantships x 300 = 6000 +100.000

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Sorry I haven't posted, been busy but here it is :).

Little bit more info bout House

Owns Five Planets

Has 13 Mines

3 Planets are mainly water worlds, one ice and one desert

The Duke sat back and wacthed as sweat inclosed on his men that worked in the dirty, dark and cramped caves to get the precious gems his House traded to others for riches. The rocks were of utter buety and couldn't be macthed. Unfortunaly considering that they were so precious machines could be trusted in only a few key parts of the mining process.

His thoughts wondered off to the deligation he ordered to build 5 more destroyers, 3 carriers and 5 battle cruisers plus a number of fighters. They were utterly shocked at the request and since the Army was just settling down from constant battling on Earth they had been a little bit more irritated. But the Duke went over his forces in his head

( All Planets combined force )

45,000,000 Troops

12 Battle Cruisers

15 destroyers

45 PT ships

9 Carriers

And numberous other forces

"Hmm, it is time I got alliences here perhaps General?" The General behind the man nodded. "Well then send this note out"

Note To All Human Factions:

[hide]House Atretus requires a allience with any faction that proves worthy enough. Please respond if you wish for a aliience to be brought upon our Houses.[/hide]

Ambassador Yu Sekmeth told Sol'Sard that she would accept a financial compensation for the loss of her cousin William. She says she agrees to accept any offer of [enter high price here] or higher. She also notifies him that the UWR requests a trade. The first bid is 10,000 RC for an Argonian vessel.

The first Republics Fists are finished. They will be produced at large scale from now on. The RFS Alexander and its sisterships (ships of the same class) have been recalled to the neares shipyards where they will be refitted with RF torpedoes.

Another ambassador is dispatched on a diplomatic vessel. This one will make first contact with the elves, wich are said to live on the Earth, the long forgotten homeworld of the humans. The ambassadors name is Alex Rodriguez.

Republic fleet

6 Alexander class battlecruiser (undergoing refit)

30 fighters

Republic facilities

15 planets

7 operational shipyards

24 operational mining sites = 24,000 RC per post

Current construction

1 mining station (complete next post)

2 shipyards (complete next post)

2 Alexander battlecruisers (complete next post)

24,000 RC