Age of Chaos III !!!!!!!!

exatreide

(OOC: you 'nuker, you got my Mezon stuff, but not my lapsers)

Message to the shadows from Sol'Sard.

[hide]To the leader of the shadows.

I'm glad to know that you seek peace, so do we. I'm glad that we fought whit honor against each other. Now I konw that you are worthy of my people's freindship. Will you acccept an alliance?

Sol'Sard[/hide]

Message to the UWR.

[hide]To Wesley'Tanner

I came to think, it's not pratical when buissnes that we use diffrent currency. And I thought of a solution. why don't we join together and make a common currency, I thought of the US (unitet space) credit, it would be worth 0,5 firebird or 5 RC. What do you think?

Sol'Sard[/hide]

Argonia.

Sol clan

Fleet:

1 worldcraft level 3

8 battleships

12 crusiers Including the Iron Griffen

18 frigates

25 merchant ships

finaces:

99.000 firebrids

income: 500 X 25 for the clansunion goods sold the the UWR + 1000 X 25 for the UWR goods sold to the clansunion

Nam clan

1 worldcraft level 1

1 battle ship

14 crusiers

16 frigates

30 merchat ships

finances:

95.500 firebirds

income: 500 X 30 for the clansunion goods sold the the UWR + 1000 X 30 for the UWR goods sold to the clansunion

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Production options : Price

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Merchant ships 5.000 firebirds

Upgrade to worldcraft level 2: 30.000

Dargor class 3.000 firebirds

Arwald class 1.500 firebirds

APC 1.000 firebirds

Moon clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 2

3 battleships

7 crusiers

20 frigates

20 merchant ships

finances:

146.000 firebirds

income: merchantships x 300 = 6000

Production facilities

Worldcraft 2

Crusiers 10.000

Frigats 8.000 firebirds

Merchant ships 5.000 firebirds

Upgrade to worldcraft level 2: 30.000

Dargor class 3.000 firebirds

Arwald class 1.500 firebirds

APC 1.000 firebirds

To Sol'Sard

We agree that a common currency will make commerce between our factions more easy, so we agree with your proposal. All Republican Credits are converted into United Space Credits.

Regards,

Wesley Tanner, prime minister of the United Worlds Republic

Admiral Thomson, overseeer of military research projects, examined the blueprints presented by the engineer in front of him. The blueprints were of a new ship design, a destroyer class vessel.

"It looks potential. Are you sure these projected results are feasonable?"

"I believe so, sir. Me and my staff have already put a lot of work into it and I am confident we can live up to these specifications, now that we have those efficient Mezon engines from the Argonians."

Thomson looked over the design again. This design would prove vastly superior to old destroyers. It could equal the force of an old battlecruiser, and would be second to none save the Alexander class battlecruiser, but this destroyer would be more manoeuverable and quicker to produce.

"You got me convinced. From now on you and your team will concentrate on the development of this ship. Have you thought of a name yet?"

"My staff thinks it should be the "Kestrel" class ship, sir."

"Excellent name. Now, I suggest you get to work, commander."

Republic fleet

22 Alexander class battlecruisers

497 battlecruisers of older types

3,067 destroyer class vessels

58 fighters

Republic facilities

14 planets

47 operational shipyards

119 operational mining sites = 23,800 USC per post

Current construction

10 mining facilities (complete next post)

Current research

Deciphering of Ancient language at 80 %, rising 10 % each post

Development of Kestrel class destroyer at 0 %, rising 20 % each post

Merchants fleet

31 transport carrier

Republican fincances

23,800 USC from mines (projected)

12,400 USC from merchandise (projected)

20,400 USC savings (current)

Modified price list (in United Space Credits)

800 for an Alexander class battlecruiser

400 for a destroyer

200 for a fighter

2,000 for a shipyard

2,000 for a mining facility

Wesly'Tanner

We are most pleased to hear of your acceptance.

We'll change our currency as well.

Sol'Sard

Moon'Dargor

Nam'Armes

Argonia.

Sol clan

Fleet:

1 worldcraft level 3

8 battleships

18 frigates

25 merchant ships

finaces:

198.000 US credits

income: 1000 X 25 for the clansunion goods sold the the UWR + 2000 X 25 for the UWR goods sold to the clansunion

Production facilities

Worldcraft 3

Battleship 40.000

Crusiers 20.000

Frigats 16.000 US credits

Merchant ships 10.000 US credits

Dargor class 6.000 US credits

Arwald class 3.000 US credits

APC 2.000 US credits

Nam clan

1 worldcraft level 1

1 battle ship

14 crusiers

16 frigates

30 merchat ships

finances:

191.000 US credits

income: 1000 X 30 for the clansunion goods sold the the UWR + 2000 X 30 for the UWR goods sold to the clansunion

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 16.000 firebirds

Merchant ships 5.000 US credits

Upgrade to worldcraft level 2: 60.000 US credits

APC 2.000 US credits

Moon clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 2

3 battleships

7 crusiers

20 frigates

20 merchant ships

finances:

146.000 US credits

income: merchantships x 600 = 12000

Production facilities

Worldcraft 2

Crusiers 20.000

Upgrade to worldcraft level 2: 60.000

APC 2.000 US credits

(oh no, no supper to night ;))

messaage to the Sol'Sard from the clansunion

To Sol'Sard duke of the infidels.

Due to the recent profit making of yours (which we find unacceptabel), and you unprovocet assult on clan Delphi. We have deceided to expel the Argonian clans from the clansunion, you are no longer allowed to trade in any clan world. We will no longer accept any argonian in the clansunions space, if any is found they will be exterminatet. Since the Moon clan is in clansunion space, you may consider this a decelration of war. The normal clan war rules no longer apply

The shadow ship looked ominous even though it was coverd with the redish scales of a beast infected ship. It looked stronger, angry even. Its mulitul gunports frightning to anyone not seeing a shadow ship before.

It was one of many infected after battle of K-8731090.

The Lone Shadow destroyer was nearly half the size of the large infected shadow crusier.

Telo heard the beasts call over the com channels.

"Surender Young Shadow, join us in are feast. Together we will feed on the hearts of the younger races, there childish infighting will devide them while we atack. Join us, young shadow and be united with your other breathern."

Telo Sent a angry reply.

"Vial beast ship, I may be a young shadow. But I know good from evil. You are the later of the too, you shall be wiped out like the pleg you are. You can not defeat the Shadows. Leave at once or be destroyed."

The beast ship fired a photon torpedo above the shadow ship.

Telo felt the heat from it. He was bounded with his ship, he felt what it felt, and it felt what he felt.

His ship banked to the right fireing the bottem phaser banks. They impacted along the hull of the infected Shadow. No visible damage was done. However Telo's ship sensors. His eyes and ears dected slight damage in there front torpedo bays.

The larger ship turned towards Telo torpedos raced out. Telo dove down and to the right. Focusing his ship on evading the multipul torpedos on his tail.

He was coming back towards the infected crusier. The torpedos were still trailing him closing in.

Telo fired three of his own torpedos at the larger ship.

It begain evasive tactics. It was much slower then the shadow destoyer.

The torpedos impacted along the hull. patches of the redish-orengish beast blew off. along with some of the shadow armor underneith.

Talo breathed a sigh of relife. The impacts had nocked out there aft phaser banks.

it was short lived as one of the beasts torpedos impacted one of the ships extended arms. blowing off two. The ship rolled uncontrolable after the impact.

Talo's head rolled with the ship as he faught to regain control.

He finaly managed to regain control. The right side Phaser banks had been nocked out completly. it would take three months of healing to repair them.

The cruiser had made a braod circle and was coming at Talo guns blazing.

The beast ship was coming fast towards him. Not firing anything yet. Trying to dive down the throat of the damaged vessel before destroying it..

Talo continued the rolls. making it apear that he had still not regained control.

The infected ship was hurling itself towards the shadow ship.

it must be planning to fire the torpedos with out guidence to maximize the damage. He thought. He came up with a plan that could possible alow him to open a jump gate and get out of here.

He waited still as the ship rolled end over end. The crusier was very very close.

The ship was withen a vew hunderd meters of his. It fired four dumb photon torpedos at his ship.

Talo Pulled ship up and turned down towards the passing ship. He fired his bow phaser banks and fusion cutters. firing his deul front torpdeo bays aswell.

He rolled over and fired his aft phaser and fusion cutter banks and fired his rear deul torpdeo banks.

He turned and scanned the crusier.

Its targeting system had been nocked out. Jump Gate engines had been ahnilated and what shadow scienests had thought been the infection beam was destroyed.

He hailed the infected craft.

"Deary me, I know you thought you were going to infect me, or kill me, However it apears the tabels have turned on the preditor. The mongoose is quicker then the snake."

He was suprised to hear a reply.

"Foolish shadow! while you fooled me i sent off a distress call to the nearest fleet. Now hunderds of myselvs will come and devour you as i failed to."

A hunderd vessels apeared in space. ranging from a UWR frigts and ships to shadow destroyers ect.

he continued.

"But now even you have been condemed to be consumed by the swarm."

Telo interjected.

"Ha, if you think i was foolish enough not to call for reinfrocements as the battle begain, you insault the entire shadow people. The fleet has been waitng to draw you in. And now i fear it is to late for you."

Blue jumpgates apeared all over the area shadow vessels spilled out in the hunderds souroundig the beast fleet.....

Wesley Tanner was having a drink with some of his cabinet ministers in a bar near the capitol building. The Republic was on the brink of a golden age. The fleet was more powerful then it has ever been, and the deciphering of the alien texts on the archeology site would soon be complete. Thinking of all the new technologies they would aquire made him anxious.

Then one of Tanners staff members ran into the bar.

"Sir, we have just received word that the Argonian clan of Sol'Sard has been expelled from the clansunion!"

All conversations in the room stopped. Tanner quickly began to think what had to happen next.

"Expelled? Are they now at war with the other clans?"

"No sir, not yet. But any Argonian that travels through clansunion space puts himself in life danger. We don't have much information of the clans situation as of yet."

Wesley stould up from the bar, and paid his bill.

"Gentlemen, it was a fun evening, but I have work to do."

He quickly made his way to his office, and transmitted the following message to the Sol clan.

To Sol'Sard,

We have received word that you have been expelled from the clansunion. Whatever happens next, the Republic will stand by your side.

Regards,

Wesley Tanner, prime minister of the United Worlds Republic

Republic fleet

58 fighters

Republic facilities

14 planets

57 operational shipyards

129 operational mining sites = 25,800 USC per post

Current construction

150 Republican Scarab fighters

7 mining facilities

Current research

Deciphering of Ancient language at 90 %, rising 10 % each post

Development of Kestrel class destroyer at 20 %, rising 20 % each post

Merchants fleet

31 transport carrier

Republican fincances

25,800 USC from mines (projected)

200 USC savings (current)

400 for a destroyer

200 for a fighter

2,000 for a shipyard

upon recving the massage from Wesly Tanner Sol'Sard transmitts teh following relpy

To Welsy'Tanner prime minister of the UWR.

I'm most happy to hear that you will support us, but as it is now, time is of the essens the Moon clan is still in the clansunion and is in mortal danger. I've alrady orderes duke Moon'Dargor to get his clan out of there, but the chablons will most likely intercept the Moons and wipe them out, if we don't intervene, I will ask you to declare war on the clansunion, and send your fleet to join us on the field of glory, there we'll harvest for the Godess of death and bring glory to the god of the machines.

Argonia.

Sol clan

Fleet:

1 worldcraft level 3

8 battleships

18 frigates

25 merchant ships

finaces:

198.000 US credits

income: no income due the the war whit the clansunion

Production facilities

Worldcraft 3

Battleship 40.000

Crusiers 20.000

APC 2.000 US credits

Nam clan

1 worldcraft level 1

1 battle ship

14 crusiers

16 frigates

30 merchat ships

finances:

191.000 US credits

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 16.000 firebirds

APC 2.000 US credits

Moon clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 2

3 battleships

7 crusiers

20 frigates

20 merchant ships

finances:

146.000 US credits

Production facilities

Worldcraft 2

Crusiers 20.000

APC 2.000 US credits

The shadow fleet was out numberd 3 to one, but the ships were eqauly matched in the terms of firepower. The battle begain with the Beast fleet charging fowards into the shadow fleet.

The battle raged for 6 hours with no clear victor,

In the end the beast fleet loseing the majority of there forces they begain to fall back when.....

A massive jump gate opened. Large enough for the lexx to get through.

holy mother of god.....How did....

A Ancient Super battle ship a chunk of there massive ship mars. One of the massive crystal chunks that had broken away and thought lost after the battle that drove the feared ones into the other deminsion.

A messege was sent from it.

"Shadows, You have faught heroicly today, you have killed many of my selvs today, and lost many of yourselvs, however you will lose all now. We will atack not you, but one of your allies, They will think it is you. They will be fooled by massive weapon and the dark armor that is across it. Farewell shadows. for we will have allies in your defeat.

It fired its main beam slicing 6 shadow ships in half.

Before the shadow ships could react the massive planet killer jumped towards the nearest UWR world.

Messeges were sent to the UWR. 5 worlds are possibe for destruction.

you cant defend them all with out spreading your forces to thin. We will help defend as much as we can, you have are suport.

the lexxa should be able to destroy it, but it has to be in the right place. tell us whare to defend and we will.

but even if it dose come, it might bring the entire beast fleet. i dont think anyone of us could stop us.

i warned you about this creature.....you should have listend...

Captain Verbic looked over the reports from her senior officers in her ready room. Nothing special, or even interesting. She sipped from her cup of coffee. The Alexander was en route to Romulus. She was informed that the texts from the ancient race had been fully translated, and that R&D was ready to install new weapon systems in most ships. The RFS Alexander, along with a third of the entire fleet, had been ordered to return to shipyards for technology refits. She was ordered to return to the Olympus shipyard in the Romulus system.

A bleep sounded, announcing an incoming communication.

"Captain, we're about to enter the Romulus system."

"Very well. Slow to impuls power."

She walked out of her ready room and entered the bridge. The capitol planet Romulus was displayed on the main screen. A lush, beautiful world.

"Helm, head for the Olympus shipyard. Open a channel.

Olympus shipyard, this is captain Kilija Verbic of the RFS Alexander. We are here for our scheduled refit."

"Aknowledged, Alexander, and welcome. I am commander James Rileck, commanding officer of the Olympus shipyard. You are clear to dock at section 4."

Republic fleet

208 fighters

(a third of the above is at the shipyard for refit and will be operational again in two posts)

Republic facilities

14 planets

57 operational shipyards

129 operational mining sites = 25,800 USC per post

Current construction

7 mining facilities (complete next post)

100 Scarab class fighters

4 additional mining facilities

Current research

Deciphering of Ancient language COMPLETE

Development of Kestrel class destroyer at 40 %, rising 20 % each post

Merchants fleet

31 transport carrier

Republican fincances

25,800 USC from mines (projected)

10,400 USC savings (current)

400 for a destroyer

200 for a fighter

2,000 for a shipyard

Meanwhile in the clansunion, a firce sapcebattel is taking place between the Moon clan and the ceblons...

The battel was not going well for the argonians, even whit the aid of their timelapser, the cheblons fleet was simpely to massive to hold off, and now the time lapser was begining to show signs of overheating. Help had been sent for already, but duke Moon'Dargor did not expet it to make it in time.

Argonia.

Sol clan

Fleet:

1 worldcraft level 3

8 battleships

18 frigates

25 merchant ships

finaces:

198.000 US credits

Production facilities

Worldcraft 3

Battleship 40.000

Crusiers 20.000

APC 2.000 US credits

Nam clan

1 worldcraft level 1

1 battle ship

14 crusiers

16 frigates

30 merchat ships

finances:

191.000 US credits

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 16.000 firebirds

APC 2.000 US credits

Moon clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 2

1 battleships

4 crusiers

13 frigates

20 merchant ships

finances:

146.000 US credits

Production facilities

Worldcraft 2

Crusiers 20.000

APC 2.000 US credits

(Wow, what is it about my dead race that seems to be turning battles and such? I mean Ex's enemies get a shard of Mars...with permission...Earthnuker translated the language and can use whatever tech he wants...with permission. This is starting to set the stage for something large isn't it?)

Captain Jules Fisher of the RFS Walace traveled along with a third of the fleet of ships at high warp, en route to clansunion space. The helm officer of the Walace spoke.

"Sir, we've entered the system. A massive battle is taking place here."

"Open a chanel to the other Republican ships.

This is captain Fisher of the Walace. Engage the cheblons, pattern echo three.

Now, open a chanel to the lead Argonian ship.

This is captain Fisher of the RFS Walace. I thought you might be able to use some help. Our premier has issued a declaration of war on the clansunion, and we are here to let them know we're not kidding.

(OOC: The Walace is an Alexander class starship. I can't send the Alexander because it's being refitted.)

Republic fleet

208 fighters

(a third of the above is at the shipyard for refit and will be operational again in two posts)

(a third of the above is dispatched to aid to the argonians)

Republic facilities

14 planets

57 operational shipyards

236 operational mining sites = 25,800 USC per post

Current construction

4 mining facilities (complete next post)

15 additional mining facilities

50 Scarab class fighters

Current research

Development of Kestrel class destroyer at 60 %, rising 20 % each post

Merchants fleet

31 transport carrier

Republican fincances

27,200 USC from mines (projected)

0 USC from merchandise (projected) (trade is disrupted by war)

8,600 USC savings (current)

400 for a destroyer

200 for a fighter

2,000 for a shipyard

Moon'Dargor opend a channal to the Wallace "this is duke Moon'Dargor speaking. i'm currently abord the worldcraft, my forces are tired, so I thought I might could whitdraw them to the worldcraft and have them repaird while you fight the chablons for a bit, we'll give you support from the worldcrats many laser and lapsers."

The Walace and a group of destroyers made a strafing run on a large cheblon cruiser. Dozens of disruptors tore holes in its hull and the Alexander fired a series of torpedoes. They then quickly turned around and the cruiser exploded, damaging nearby cheblon vessels.

Captain Fisher adressed the science officer.

"Have all the Argonians reached the worldcraft?"

"Yes, the last ship is now docking at it."

"Very well then.Open a channel to the rest of the fleet.

All ships, retreat to the vicinity of the worldcraft and initiate defensive pattern Ceasar Beta Three."

The second officer of the Walace, Kate Vash, asked for a damage report.

"Moderate damage to the exterior hull. Warp engines are currently inoperateble. Dispatching repair teams now."

Republic fleet

21 Alexander class battlecruisers

432 battlecruisers of older types

2,932 destroyer class vessels

207 fighters

(a third of the above is dispatched to aid to the argonians)

Note: some of the above were destroyed and removed from the list.

Republic facilities

14 planets

57 operational shipyards

240 operational mining sites = 48,000 USC per post (= 200 per mine)

Current construction

15 additional mining facilities (complete next post)

30 Alexander class battlecruisers

100 Scarab class fighters

Current research

Development of Kestrel class destroyer at 80 %, rising 20 % each post

Starting: development of mobile repair vessel 0 %, rising 25 % each post

Merchants fleet

31 transport carrier

Republican fincances

48,000 USC from mines (projected)

11,800 USC savings (current)

400 for a destroyer

200 for a fighter

2,000 for a shipyard

The battel was not at all going well for the argonians and the UWR, as the UWR joined so did another Cheblon armada.

and battel continued going even worse for the humans and argonians. and now the time lapser had to be turned off the col down, unfortunatly the UWR haden't brought any along.

But suddenly the cheblons turned to flee, the hed detecet a lage fleet of Sol and Nam ships oving trough the warp towards them. just as the cheblons prepared to flee the combined fleet of the Sol and Nam clan appers and all their might is used on the cheblons.

Needless to say the cheblons crumbled.

Argonia.

Sol clan

Fleet:

1 worldcraft level 3

8 battleships

18 frigates

25 merchant ships

finaces:

198.000 US credits

Production facilities

Worldcraft 3

Battleship 40.000

Crusiers 20.000

APC 2.000 US credits

Nam clan

1 worldcraft level 1

1 battle ship

14 crusiers

16 frigates

30 merchat ships

finances:

191.000 US credits

Production facilities

Worldcraft 1

Frigats 16.000 firebirds

APC 2.000 US credits

Moon clan

fleet:

1 worldcraft level 2

1 battleships

4 crusiers

13 frigates

20 merchant ships

finances:

146.000 US credits

Production facilities

Worldcraft 2

Crusiers 20.000

APC 2.000 US credits

A massive shadow fleet jumped into near the atmosphere of the UWR world Gaia.

The Planets defensive force instantly hailed them.

"This is the UWR defensive fleet, under whos permission have you jumped into are space?"

Sujin Hailed the space fleet.

"We have warned your people of the beast threat. No one has done anything about it. Now there super battleship. a infected ancient ones ship is heading towards this world. We requested a fleet to aid us in defense of this world. No fleet has arived. the lexxa has been recalled from your services and should arive here in 5 hours.

the beast battleship and its escourts will arive in three hours.

We recomend you evacuate as many as you can. Chances are we will not be able to tackel the beast fleet and the battleship."

"Would we be of any aid?" He recived.

Sujin scanned the puney defensive fleet. 2 crusiers, a destroyer and numerous frigets and smaller craft.

"We can ask for reinforcements, but the majority of are forces are engaged elsewhare. How powerfull is this ship?"

"The shard has dozens of ion beams,Mass drivers, and other weapons, it could wipe out a entire fleet by itself. Its the size of a small moon. Its main weapon fires a super charged Ion beam. it can destroy this world with a single shot. we must stop it before it gets in range."

Fleet over Gaia.

1.500 destoyers

1,100 crusiers

550 Haio Class battleships

12 Korean class dreadnaughts

en route ETA 5 hours

1 planet killer, lexxa

220 destoyers, crusiers, frigets.

Beast fleet ETA

1,500 infected uwr ships of varying class

650 shadow ships.

3,000 asorted differnt ships

1. infected anceint ship(evilient to four Lexxa class planet killers

The fleet that had aided the Argonians now headed back to help in the defense of UWR space, as did a group of freshly refitted ships, who now had much more powerfull weapons thanks to the Ancient technology. But the UWR admirals still had their doubts about the defensive capabilities of Gaia, and a fleet of transport ships was dispatched to Gaia to evacuate the population.Thanks to the Argonian mezon engines, they would arrive there quickly.

The newly refitted ships have vastly improved disruptors and plasma torpedoes, making them easily superior to conventional UWR ships. Each ship has now also been equiped with a generator that covers the hull with ionised particles, wich offer some protection against most weapon systems.

Republic fleet

21 Alexander class battlecruisers

432 battlecruisers of older types

2,932 destroyer class vessels

307 fighters

(two thirds of the ship is en route to Gaia, ETA 3 hours)

Republic facilities

14 planets

57 operational shipyards

255 operational mining sites = 51,000 USC per post (= 200 per mine)

Current construction

15 additional mining facilities (complete next post)

30 Alexander class battlecruisers

Starting: 100 Kestrel class destroyers

Starting: 9 mines

Current research

Development of Kestrel class destroyer COMPLETE

Development of mobile repair vessel 25 %, rising 25 % each post

Merchants fleet

31 transport carrier

Republican fincances

48,000 USC from mines (projected)

1,800 USC savings (current)

400 for a destroyer

200 for a fighter

2,000 for a shipyard

Shadow scanners beeped loudly as a massive fleet was detected heading towards the planet.

"Frell,frell,frell,frell. All shadow and UWR ships prepare for battle they are here in two hours insted of what we thought. lets all toast intel for this screw up. ETA of enemy fleet 10 minutes, i repeat battle ready stations in ten minutes.

it looks like they are coming in three waves. the battleship leads the firstwave. we have to destroy that thing. do what u can against it. but dont let its escourtes eat you up either. the evac ships will arive in 30 minutes. we have to hold them off for atleast that long."

The sensor showed three waves aproching the shadow fleet at high speeds. the slower ships were in the rear.

The shadow ships positioned themselvs in there most menecing fleet formations. the Gaia defesnive force hung back more towards Gaia. a safty net to catch those that got through the shadow fleet.

The beast fleet hailed the shadows.

"ourselvs knew that you would be heeere. Do not atempt to stop usss or you will be consumed."

The shadow fleet responded by charging towards the battleship at full speed.

They matched the beast fleets formation.

They were fast closeing on each other.

"They charged there weapons." Came a telapatich signel acorss the shadow ships.

they were linked now telapathicly as one mind, able to move in complex formations and firing sheets as well as the best trained fleet.

100 km till they were down each others throats.

50 km

25 km

10 km. they could count the paint chips on the beast vessels.

5 km.

2 km.

The shadow fleet continued dead on down the throat of the beast fleet. The beast fleet continued head on. The fleets playing a dangerous game of chiken.

a alarm sounded through out the ships.

"impact in..10....9.....8...."

the ships continued towards the beast fleet.

"7...6...5....4....3...2...1.."

The ships came withen 20 feet of coloiding

The shadows ships fired a spread of photon torpedos at point blank range.

The beast ships exploded in blueish balls of fire. the shadow ships pulled up and fired there fusion cutters directly down at the passing beast ships.

The beast ships confused turned back towards the shadow ships. and fired.

The shard continued barraling towards the planet. uneffected by the weapons impact it didnt even return fire.

nearly all of its escourts were consumed in the bloddy battle behind it. it continued on towards the planet.

The shadow vessels manuverd as one. Firing on infected Shadow, Uwr, Sol ships. anything that was not a uninfected shadow was fired on. Shadow ships exploded left and right...Beast ships rammed into shadow vessevls if they were to damaged.

a few had to be severd from the link after being infected. there minds twisted and turned to fight with the beast. they had to be destoyed. no way of saving them. Only death could release them from the living torment of being in the beast.

shadow losses were lower than expected. The beast craft continued towards the planet. its escourts gone. with no ships no already enganged to atack it.it would atack the planet in 20 minutes

45 minutes have elpased since the first shots were fired