House Feud

Inoculator9

Ok none of that. If the Harkonnens do that, you need to give something more detailed, a better explanation. A story.

To the Great and Minor Houses of the Landsraad

The creation of mehcanical worms is now forbidden, this rule has been added to the Great Convention.

To Earl Vernius of Ix

Earl, I request that you cease siding with any clear house. I would suggest that you provide all of your technological goods to all of the Great Houses.

The battle was tense and fierce. The flashes of lasers were all around the Ixian command ship. However there was a deadly silence (as sound does not travel in a vacuum). The Ixian fighters dodged and weaved, they circled the much larger and less manuverable Harkonnen ships.

Suddeny they all fired and the Harkonnen ship was totally destroyed. This was the first of many Harkonnen ships to be destroyed, in the end they retreated back to the hell-hole of Giedi Prime. The projectors had done their job.

Good, much better. Under the circumstances (for harks) i would say that a reserve force was hidden and then ambushed the ix. Just an example. I want to thank everyone for continuing to post after that black out. Unfortuneately I have to lock the thread again tomorrow. Im really sorry, so get your posting done today. And good posts everyone, this is a good thread.

The Harkonnen forces came out of nowhere, blasting the Ixian command ships. Quick propelling laser projectiles were fired at the incoming Ixian fighters taking them out with ease. Ten Harkonnen flagships surrounded with smaller battleships and fighters cut through the Ixian fleet like a knife cuts through butter anf made their way to the planet, destroying the orbital defenses. At the same time, a second secret reserve force was ready to come out of its cloaked hiding space.

The Harkonnen fleet approached the surface of the planet, destroying the planetary defenses with its quick and maneurable fighters. The planetary bombing has began. The Harkonnen bomber ships were launched and began to spray the planet with highly explosive napalm bombs with special "birthday surprise" warheads - with varying "flavors".

Shatek was pleased about the mechanical worm rule, but his people wanted battle.

Message To Harkonnen

[hide]Our full force Fremen are preparing for battle, 2 more posts and we shall be ready, equip us with better weapons if you please but we have rocket launchers, machine guns and some pistols though they maybe a little outdated.

Niab Shatek[/hide]

The Harkonnen forces prepared for a strong assault on the Ixian and Atreides forces. The artillery fired, destroying the first rows of the enemy defenses, while the tanks and the infantry prepared to charge. Gunships flew overhead, dropping missiles and bombs on the unsuspecting enemy. Soon, the final attack shall begin, but first they will wait for allie support.

The Harkonnen fleet in Ixian space continued there bombing raids.

There was still battle in the orbits of the Harkonnen planets with the Atreides fleet, but the ships capable of delivering a nuclear blow have been taking out.

The worms rode in one after another, the men jumped off sending them into the Ixian and Atreides men, grabbing their chain machine guns they started ripping up the enemys, rockets fired blowing up the ground beneath them, the lasers fired alos nailing down ememies. The Atreides artillery fire killed 234 fremen on the first round and continued pounding down the enemys.

The Harkonnen infantry and vehicles charged down, joining the Fremen in the slaughter of the enemy. The Harkonnen artillery continued launching the explosive shells in the midst of the confused legions of the enemy, that were unsuccessfully trying to defend themselves from attack from all sides.

The huge mass of harkonnen assault tanks and buzzsaws pierced the enemy rows like a spear, driving through the desperately scared Atreides soldiers and Ixian machines.

Las cannons shot at the primitive artillary weapons and as atreides raised their shields. The Harkonnen had no las weapons to speak of on arrakis. Their invasion force was decimated. munitions bounced off or exploded on the shields as las gun fire shot through temporarily shut down shields. Worms could not move on the rock that made their encampment inpenetrable. The harkonnen were pushed back from the capital.

During this time much of the capital on arrakis was rebuilt. Tactical Nuclear weapons fired upon the face of geidi prime. Destroying men, women and child alike. Sadly many atreides ships were destroyed. The Great Convention protected the atreides from retaliation. He was warned time after time. Now his precious planet was taken down. 50 % of their economic capasity was taken out. No retaliation of super weapons would be allowed. The atreides dismantled the objects on the planet and were sent to the emperor himself. A sign that we had total right to use nuclear power on the filthy harkonnen.

OOC - TMA, quit godmodding. My gm is in response to yours. Change your post and I will cahnge mine.

Not all of the pods on Caladan were dismantled - the rest detonated and blew the planet to pieces.

The nukes that were launched at Giedi Prime never reached the surface - they were taken out by planet's SDI - which the stupid Atreides forgot about.

The Harkonnen forces on Arrakis regrouped and attacked the Atreides capital with its pathetic defenses. Numerous gunship raids turned the capital and the Atreides forces into piles of dust.

Its not god modding. you guys are just playing extremely horribly. You go into a battle and take no losses. In my past posts I showed that I took a bunch of losses. You move into a planet and just destroy it. Its so dumb. If you are going to play a game like this. You cant just use weapons that dont exist in the Dune universe and play it like its a total victory for the harkonnen. You guys have been playing this game like a 5 year old. Thats why I wanted to quit earlier. You just take out everything I set up and expect me to some how defend myself. you said you wiped out HALF of my atreides space fleet in one post. Play with some intelligence geesh. I quit. This is turning into an extremely dumb game.