a Fun Mod! - "Fed2k Heroes"

guusr5644

Since goldeagle is banned he asked me to post here. I have sent out a couple of ims asking people to join, and he has finished up three total characters. This includes new weapons, icons, and edits. He has started most of the others. If you want to ask any questions you have to email him.

ok i shud have posted this first: when i maked my unit to shoot air it shot air indeed but still i couldnt aim means that only if he saw a unit in air he shot it in his own will and now ixian mace!! ixian shoots only if he sees enemys why cant i aim? what is the problem??? *Help Needed*

I too had this problem.

I believe it has something to do with changing the model as when I changed the dustscout model I couldnt aim with it. However this problem seems to have some how sorted itself out.

I'm afraid the only solution I think is to re-make the model =(

cant be! when i tryed first the model on the ix progector it shot perfect it only dosent work on ixian ??? oh and btw also there is no shield on his head and when he go 1 level up you dont see the sign on his head ??? ??? ???

ok guys bad news and good news, first good:

i tryed ixian mace to use the original progector xbf and i saw it dont work to means:

1. my model works fine!!

2. ixian status is some what wrong :(

so can any one go back in time (to the 5 page) and see what wrong with his status?

try just copying the unit completely, pasting it below the other copy of the unit, renaming it and declaring it and artini editing. Then make the new copy build from a different building, for instance the imbarracks.

This might work.

Then again maybe not.