a Fun Mod! - "Fed2k Heroes"

guusr5644

my idea for a mod is for fun its about that lets say this mod is actully about adding units to it (if any one wants then other stuff to) but any way the units that are added will be "fed2k units" means that all who want to be part of this mod can be in what i mean is that im first of all goin to add my self with the xaf of the sarduakar general and give my self some good weapons... and lets say (only example) timen want to be in, we can do something like "the timen worm" get what im saying? so this mod is made for adding your self... for fun and if it will work then in the game we will see (example) timen trying to eat edric O ... so any one who want to be in post it here and IM me the status of his xaf and rules... if you guys want then attach here the icons of your self.. well who wanna be in? (plz only comments and no tomatos!!)

I'd like to be in it. I considered doing something like that but having the names of my family. it's a neat thought having my parents blow each other up ;D. For me if you could enable the Imperial Tank and call it the Inoculator9 Tank.

And for all the new units you could add them and give them build limits if you can get that option to work.

cool

i thought of doing the same but ive been really busy recently.

Put me in plz =)

id be a dust scout, i guess

really fast and quick regenerating with a photon cannon =)

[photongun]

TurretMuzzleFlash  = Ltmuzzle

Bullet = pulse_b

ReloadCount = 50

[photon_b]

MaxRange = 11

Speed = 99  

TurnRate = 0.3

ExplosionType = MissileHit

Debris = DebrisSmall

Damage = 300

Warhead = BarrelBomb_W

MissileTrail=0

MissileTrailSize= 2

MissileTrailWiggleFreq = 100

MissileTrailWiggleScale=8

MissileTrailLength = 11

MissileTrailDelta = 0.5

Continuous = TRUE

Burnt = TRUE

BlastRadius = 32

ReduceDamageWithDistance = False

FriendlyDamageAmount = 10

dont bother adding the photon_b data into the artini it isnt necessary as it will assume that it is conceptual.

cool

i thought of doing the same but ive been really busy recently.

Put me in plz =)

id be a dust scout, i guess

really fast and quick regenerating with a photon cannon =)

[photongun]

TurretMuzzleFlash

I know that that is the standard way. But if you add true rather then a number you become invincible. You can't be damaged. If you add canselfrepair = TRUE after you get the first chevron, if you have any damage the more you get hit by enemies the better your health becomes ;D. But that wasn't what I meant though so put

canselfrepair = 2

Thanks

Your welcome. And would you mind if I were to use that xbf in my new mod?

yes its meant to be photon_b sorry

and im sorry inoculator but no as im using it in ITDG, but if you want me to make any XBF models for u in general just ask me as I'm getting pretty good at them =)

goldeagle its=

AntiAircraft = true

and what do you mean about the damage rating, inoculator?

i could be a....hm.....

sardukar with a las gun primary weapon for vehicles that shoots air and a sardukar machine gun for infantry. if thats possible.

it would be a normal sard elite, and have secondary weapons as normal sard machinegun, and cost 1000 and have 3 times as much armor.

I wouldn't mind being in it. Of course, I'd like to be an Ixian Projector tank. I have yet to do my stats, but I'd be much more powerful than a normal projector tank (which has pathetic armor and firepower). I should be immune to leech larvae, immune from deviation, not tasty to worms, much stronger, faster, and be able to inflict more damage. When I get the time, I'll post the stats here. 8) ;D

no problemo bout the caids, gun go ahead and use it 8)

as for using XBFs go int the artini and under the unit/bullet/whatevers name theres a line that says

XAF = "HK_ltinfantry"

simply replace the thing between the commars with the xbf/xaf name, dont put the extension (ie .XBF or .XAF)

and also make sure that at the end of every XBF u use u have it so it looks like this apollyon_H0.XBF (with the _H0 )

inoculator i am gonna give ya self repair 3 coz the maximum is now 3 coz if it will be 6 it will be unstopable!!! my unit gets 2 and inoculator im gonna get the build time up to... sisce that all looks fine...