a Fun Mod! - "Fed2k Heroes"

guusr5644

1. you spelled IMBarracks wrong in the primarybuilding bit

2. 8000 health?

3. only 800 build time?

4. selfrepair 6?

5. veterancy levels are too easy to attain in that. the score required should be much higher for such a powerful unit

this is the problem with a mod like this, everyone wants their unit to be the best...

EDIT= on second thoughts if you change the build time ,the repair rate and the veterancy levels it should be fairly balanced, I guess...

btw ok apollyon thx for the reminder and thx also for using the weapon of caid... ok status:

so far i managed to get my self into the mod but the only problem is that instaed of killing men with knife he uses his normal MG but thats isnt really a problem... i will add next "apollyon" and apollyon do you want me to make an icons for ya or do you have 1 already? heres my icons anyway:

GoldEagle.jpg

nice isnt it? ;D

Apollyon yours was selfrepair = 5 and had nearly 5000 health, and in KH2 the gaurdian tank has 12000 health. Yours was a dust scout mine was a tank. And I forgot to change the buildtime, 800 is what it is in the rules I copied it from. Same for the veterancy level. But your right I did go a little overboard.

Apollyon yours was selfrepair = 5 and had nearly 5000 health, and in KH2 the gaurdian tank has 12000 health. Yours was a dust scout mine was a tank. And I forgot to change the buildtime, 800 is what it is in the rules I copied it from. Same for the veterancy level. But your right I did go a little overboard.

yes but i dont like KH2 so dont use that as an example ;D

also if you read above I said that the on second thoughts the health was fine.

oh and yes, goldeagle plz make an icon for me as im kinda busy now.

Ok, but your self repair was about the same as mine. And I must have not read very thoroughly.

What kind of weapon is the photon gun? For an icon you could just add a little energy discharge from the front of the dust scout.

u played the alpha of ITDG right?

well u know the photon barrage tanks that look like missile tanks and fire big orange pulses? its that kinda weapon.

is it possible for my guy to have a secondary weapon as a Sard Machine gun and a primary as a Lasgun? my health would have to be twice as much as a sard elite, cost 1000, be uncrushable, uncontaminatorable, and have self repair at level 1 vetrancy. i will try to make the stats now.

ok, here it is

[Ethan]

AdvancedSardaukar = TRUE

MaxRange = 10

Another Sardaukar unit? I think it would be best to give things a little diversity. Like a Atreides General. Me and eagle are already using Sardaukar units. It's up to you of course, just my thought.

yep ethan its no balanced for sards to have all heroes...

i'll addd myself in with ur permssion of course as a devastator xbf (from a who called me a harkonnen meathead from my pic) except let's just make me a little invincible, muhahahaha, well better speed and i can make it my self, just a beefed up deveastator i guess, but a change in weapons and self destruct

i accept every one who want to join... but first i rather solve the inoculator9 problem... oh and alpha im gonna need to add ya coz i cant replace the rules (i change it every sec) so just post your status and ill add ya simply...