Emperor Tournament!

BRAVO

im not going to email him and ask, "How good are you?" , i would just pay attention to what he posts and set stuff on that. then, in the lobby, i would also take note of his actions and base my opinions on that. i've got to be hard on myself, making a good BO.

add him on msn or something talk to him saying you vs him and wanted to know if you wanted to face him be4 witho ut telling him ure evaluating to know if u suck c0q next to him or u own him or equal and ithink he wood do the same

LOL im not mdk. Hes just a good friend of mine. Although he intoduced me to EMP and did help me make my login. Sorry for the confusion.

Its good to be back guys. Hopefully this tourni will bring back alot of people and make me feel like playing this game once again. Its been so dead.

if i remember, i'm playing darkkavu or something. is he from the clan DRK or something? i was plaing someone from DRK in a 2 on 2 at knife fight. t'was a good game. can't wait. it starts late december, right?

no i'm not in DRK.. thank god for that... lol

I hope we have a nice match. Oh yeah this motnh i play qm's as squaxy... so if you wanna test me. Page me sometimes.

if i remember, i'm playing darkkavu or something. is he from the clan DRK or something? i was plaing someone from DRK in a 2 on 2 at knife fight. t'was a good game. can't wait. it starts late december, right?

no i'm not in DRK.. thank god for that... lol

I hope we have a nice match. Oh yeah this motnh i play qm's as squaxy... so if you wanna test me. Page me sometimes.

yeah, me 2. and i don't play qm's. sorry. if you want to play me in a deathmatch i'll be more than happy to test my skills against yours. (lol, my mad skillz) i nearly always use the name rogue1896, but if ppl start ducking b/c they don't want to play a game with 3 FEW's in it, i'll change to spear1896. just page me if you see me under either of those names.