rag3d3mon vs. v3ngence

goafhgbop vs. magoo442

d3k vs. mdkfrost

qakibop vs. die4hnr

earedil vs. gzakiller

darkkavu7 vs. faluzure

mast3rbop vs. dunenewty

generalLutz vs. brennq

there are prob more additions to be made and i am sorry for mistakes is your names.

does qakibop have any different nicks on WOL?

vigvirus vs. marcel71

omega621 vs. deathy911

rag3d3mon vs. v3ngence

goafhgbop vs. magoo442

d3k vs. mdkfrost

qakibop vs. die4hnr

earedil vs. gzakiller

darkkavu7 vs. faluzure

mast3rbop vs. dunenewty

generalLutz vs. brennq

there are prob more additions to be made and i am sorry for mistakes is your names.

you obviously do. didnt marcel prove you cheating along with another guy?

you got the 200thpost in this thread.

WOW, I haven't seen this post before. My eyes are sore from seeing a list full of newbs. I could easily own all of you =)

I'll give some thought to joining but the first day or two of the tournament could be really bad for me....really bad. I need to check my schedule. I'd like the opportunity to take some of these people out. I especially wouldn't mind a crack at you MDK.....you caused the computer to slow down with all those units in my and my partners base =)

Seriously though, there are some great names. No more saying what people like Cerb were when they said the greats weren't there. To win this, someone will likely have to beat people like elite (gzakiller), d3k, and ear. Plus, unlike QM, it isn't based on the winner playing 40 more games then the second place person simply cause they have the chance to play more games.

I'd like to see a one game elimination personally. If someone new like Dunenewt can pull off an upset of someone like D3k for example, I'd hate to see him eliminated due to a best of three. Kinda like the NFL playoffs.....you have a bad day and its over.

Nice work on organizing the tournament master strats! You should consider something like this more often...it would be better than using QM to declare a winner.

WOW, I haven't seen this post before. My eyes are sore from seeing a list full of newbs. I could easily own all of you =)

I'll give some thought to joining but the first day or two of the tournament could be really bad for me....really bad. I need to check my schedule. I'd like the opportunity to take some of these people out. I especially wouldn't mind a crack at you MDK.....you caused the computer to slow down with all those units in my and my partners base =)

Seriously though, there are some great names. No more saying what people like Cerb were when they said the greats weren't there. To win this, someone will likely have to beat people like elite (gzakiller), d3k, and ear. Plus, unlike QM, it isn't based on the winner playing 40 more games then the second place person simply cause they have the chance to play more games.

I'd like to see a one game elimination personally. If someone new like Dunenewt can pull off an upset of someone like D3k for example, I'd hate to see him eliminated due to a best of three. Kinda like the NFL playoffs.....you have a bad day and its over.

Nice work on organizing the tournament master strats! You should consider something like this more often...it would be better than using QM to declare a winner.

Someone like Dunenewt...well I just don't play QM

vigvirus vs. marcel71

omega621 vs. deathy911

rag3d3mon vs. v3ngence

goafhgbop vs. magoo442

d3k vs. mdkfrost

qakibop vs. die4hnr

earedil vs. gzakiller

darkkavu7 vs. faluzure

mast3rbop vs. dunenewty

generalLutz vs. brennq

you obviously do. didnt marcel prove you cheating along with another guy?

you got the 200thpost in this thread.

NO NO NO...what i am saying is the guyqakibop have anydiff nicks on WOL?

Thank you, thak you.... I just wanted to give a fair warning to people that I may join...not sure yet. I know the last day is tomorrow to sign up. I thought I'd worry everyone with my possible presence =)

Dunenewt...hehe...don't take that wrong. The only reason I used your name in that example is because just last week you said you were new to playing online in one of your posts (I think that was you). I mean if someone who is relatively new can beat someone really good like Elite, then I'd like to see it end there and not a three game series. That would give the new/lesser skilled players some hope at taking the show.

Didn't mean to offend you or anything =)

• 2 weeks later...