Emperor Tournament!

BRAVO

ALL PLAYERS OF EMPEROR THERE WILL BE A EMPEROR TOURNEMENT TO REUNIT ALL THE OLD PLAYERS THE FINAL DAY TO ENTER IS THE 15TH OF NOVEMBER IT WILL BE FROM THE 20TH OF DECEMBER TO THE 30TH TELL ALL YOUR OLF EMPEROR CLAN MEMBERS YOU ALL HAVE 1 MONTH TO PRACTICE EMAIL ME AT MAST3R_STRATEGIST@HOTMAIL.COM FOR ANY INFO TO REGISTER EMAIL WITH YOUR NICKNAME U WILL USE YOUR CONTRY AND YOUR EMAIL

REMEBER EMPEROR IS THE BEST GAME ON EARTH!

P.S. i am really sorry for any typo's i wortte this as fast as i cauld.

dont TALK IN CAPS please it means you're yelling. you have to do more than screaming, you have to make a universal time schedule before you do anything tournement-realated. if you want a thread about playing eachother, the people involved should IM eachother. but no, yelling and screaming about how good emperor is and how you want your tournement isn't going to get you anywhere.

i dont mean to yell..... :-[ ifyou think i will go now here keep your comments to yourself

i didint playin 4 months and i was talking to some of the older top players and they miss it so i wanted to bring it back as a...goodbye it will be done by contry ex.USA vs.JAPAN ifyouwant to enter do it u dont have to be the best just tryout vs your contrys captain and HE or SHE will decide if you join(will be chosen to those who email me asking and have exp.)i even brote back the old clan B.o.P.4those who have been around a wial...remember email me ure nickname that u will use and ure contry.

i am really sorry but i was on a graphic calculator when i am typing these posts then i post em threw a cell so i am really sorry i said befor that we need help so if anyone that may have spear time to help us with the times teams and schedual

I'm sorry but when I talk in CAPS I'm not yelling... I'm emphasizing something.

If I wanted to yell...

I would [yelling at the top of my lungs] Do something more like this!! With exclimation points instead of periods!! Get the picture!! [/yelling at the top of my lungs]

If I make a post and type EMPEROR BATTLE FOR DUNE, I'm not yelling I am stressing on EBFD ( <--- again not yelling).

Now making an entire post in all caps is different from just a few words within the post, so plz do not confuse the two.

I can understand if CAPS ( <--- not yelling just emphasizing the CAPS button { <--- that wasnt yelling either} I feel like I'm haveing

to be really PC [ <--- once again I am not yelling I was meaning Politicaly Correct] by pointing out everytime I put some thing in

CAPS *note: not yelling* that I'm not yelling)

If someone makes a post and asks a question and say all those in favor say I, then everyone replys with: I plz dont get confused were not yelling at each other...