Suicide terrorist

Devastator_Mech

well, their light inf arent too good, they arent good as atr light inf.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Harkonen light infantry is the most stronger then its 'cousin' the Atreidse light infantry.

And besides, why does Atreides need light infantry anyway? they are useless for rushes because harkonen units and ordos units own the Atreides light infantry and for anti scout defences they suck as wel, snipers are more usefull.

actually the harkonnen light inf is worse than the atreides ones but hark light inf are cheaper and as ethan said atreides inf are faster.

if you dont believe me check the rules.txt

yes and for 10 more u get all that extra speed on the atreides inf =D

All that speed for an useless porpuse o.0, tell me, what use does the Atr light infantry have? NONE, there are always better units to use then the Atreides light infantry.

It seems you didn't read my post Ken. Atr infantry is used by elite players.

Light infantry has some very important advantages over the sniper and the kindjal: first it's cheaper and builds faster, therefore you will have more units ready to repel a rush. In addition< they have a higher rate of fire than both the sniper and kindjal< and do slightly more damage to vehicles than snipers (if you have a group of them you can see the difference).

They only become useless after early rushing time is over (usually the first 2-5mins or so). After that, the enemy can still "rush" but you should be able to have more advanced units by then.

hark and atreides light infantry are exactly the same except that the atreides light infantry is somewhat faster

(hark light infantry speed is 4 while atreides light infantry speed is 6)

well, it seems that atr is better, but, i guess speed is the only difference. i thought atr inf had better range than hark

ghosty_square: in my entire time of playing emperor i have NEVER, EVER saw ANY Atreides player rush with light infantry units, not even top players!

The harkonen light infantry is usefull, combine it with buzsaws and an assault or 2 and you have an rush which can let you win 95% of ALL your games!

ghosty_square: in my entire time of playing emperor i have NEVER, EVER saw ANY Atreides player rush with light infantry units, not even top players!

The harkonen light infantry is usefull, combine it with buzsaws and an assault or 2 and you have an rush which can let you win 95% of ALL your games!

you're off you're rocker.